Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXCITING NEWS -- REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW FOR LAST MIN CHRISTMAS GIFTS RETREAT!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EXCITING NEWS -- REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW FOR LAST MIN CHRISTMAS GIFTS RETREAT!!

Hey everyone!

Registration is now OPEN for Last Minute Christmas Gift Ideas with Jenny!!

Spend three glorious days with Missouri Star Quilt Company's own Jenny Doan, LIVE! and in person, at our beautiful, new Retreat Center in Hamilton, Missouri and learn how to make soft and wonderful scarves, beautiful table runners, tree skirts and Christmas stockings. Plus, she'll be sharing lots of other quick and easy gift ideas. You can sew round-the-clock if you'd like and get your holiday sewing finished early!

Join us December 2-4, 2013 for this fantastic event! Registration fee includes the class fee, plus two nights of housing.

CLICK HERE for more information and to register for the retreat.

QUESTIONS: Contact me at [email protected] or 888 571-1122.

Have a great day!
    Jean Morehouse, Coordinator
    Missouri Star Quilt Company Retreat Center

Re: EXCITING NEWS -- REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW FOR LAST MIN CHRISTMAS GIFTS RETREAT!!

Oh my gosh, this sounds like so much fun! But since I will have left my kitty four times since Oct. 1, I'd better stay home this time! Have fun, and I wish you all a roaring success with this! Break a leg!

Comment

Re: EXCITING NEWS -- REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW FOR LAST MIN CHRISTMAS GIFTS RETREAT!!

I soo wish I could go to this. Never been to anything like it before. Too bad that is the same week as my final exams this semester :/
      Best wishes to all who make it

Comment

Sad face here wayyyyyy up north
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Little Jean you are such a tease!!! Maybe, just maybe . . .
          Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
          it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Oh my! I'm so tempted to go again......

Jean, what is the meaning of the Price and the Fee?

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
              Oh my gosh, this sounds like so much fun! But since I will have left my kitty four times since Oct. 1, I'd better stay home this time! Have fun, and I wish you all a roaring success with this! Break a leg!
              Oh --- I understand, but you will be missed!

Comment

Originally posted by mandymae View Post
                I soo wish I could go to this. Never been to anything like it before. Too bad that is the same week as my final exams this semester :/
                Best wishes to all who make it
                Oh, how I wish you could come!! We are going to be having several retreats in the next year, some during the week and some over a weekend. I'll keep my fingers crossed that perhaps you'll be able to join us.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
                  Little Jean you are such a tease!!! Maybe, just maybe . . .
                  Hi Sandy!!

It would be great to have you there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by snippet View Post
                    Oh my! I'm so tempted to go again......

Jean, what is the meaning of the Price and the Fee?
                    Hi Carol!!

The price is our registration fee and the 'fee' is the Eventbrite fees.

Thanks for giving me the heads-up on that! I didn't even see it.

Still hoping you'll be able to be there!!!

Comment

That is exciting news! I sure wish I could attend!
                      Lori

Comment

Sounds like a lot of fun. I wish that I lived closer to the retreat center. However, I will get to see Jenny 2 days later in Ohio for her trunk show at Quilt Beginings. Maybe she will have some christmas ideas that night.

Comment

I won't be able to make it to the retreat....maybe someday

Originally posted by DianaP View Post
                          Sounds like a lot of fun. I wish that I lived closer to the retreat center. However, I will get to see Jenny 2 days later in Ohio for her trunk show at Quilt Beginings. Maybe she will have some christmas ideas that night.
                          I wish I would have known about this - when I went to the page it said "sorry but this item is currently unavailable". Have they started the registration yet or are there no more registrations being taken?
                          Last edited by buckeyequilter; October 28th, 2013, 06:19 PM.
                          Shirley aka buckeyequilter
                          I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

((((Jean))))) Seriously ANYONE who can make it Goooo - You will not regret a cent or a second of your time!!! Good luck on booking up the Retreat center Jean, see you next October :-)

Debbie

Bumping up
                            Debbie and the cats KayCee (16), Lucky Streak (11), and gods gift Sandia (8)

RIP Bonnie (18) December 2014 We had 10 loving years before you went to see your previous Meow-Mom - tell her I love you too!

Spread Sunshine with every thought, word and deed.

Comment

Rats....I won't be able to attend because it is during the week, and I will be preparing my students for finals....I hope they do one some weekend.
                              Michele

She who dies with the biggest fabric stash wins.....:icon_razz:

Life just seems to get in the way of quilting.

Comment

Working...
                              X