Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXCITING NEWS -- REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW FOR LAST MIN CHRISTMAS GIFTS RETREAT!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EXCITING NEWS -- REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW FOR LAST MIN CHRISTMAS GIFTS RETREAT!!

There is no time listed and I hope there is still room.
    sigpicHawaiigrammi

Comment

Re: EXCITING NEWS -- REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW FOR LAST MIN CHRISTMAS GIFTS RETREAT!!

Hey guys, bumping this up with a link to all the classes at the retreat center for now. If you don't have anything planned for New Year's Eve, spend it with Jenny, sewing all day. Check out what they have available.

Missouri Star Quilt Company on Eventbrite
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

Hey everyone!!!

IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO COME TO Last Minute Christmas Gift Ideas with Jenny!! For those of you who are close enough to commute, the classes are $25 per class or $75 for all FOUR! We will be doing Minkee scarves and variations (your registration fee pays for a FREE Minkee scarf kit!), the Christmas Tree Table Runner, a Christmas Tree Skirt and adorable Christmas Stockings!!!

OR.......if you can't come before Christmas, why not join us for our NEW YEAR'S EVE MYSTERY QUILT EXTRAVAGANZA!!! We're starting at 80 a.m. on December 31 and we'll be finishing up at 50 p.m. Each hour we'll get a new clue and by the end of the day (if you are a fast sewer and can keep up!), you'll have a completed quilt top! REGISTRATION FEE for this event is $10!!! We also have housing available for an additional fee if you want to stay overnight either a day before the event or on New Year's Eve!

CLICK THIS LINK TO REGISTER: Missouri Star Quilt Company on Eventbrite

or give me a call at 888 571-1122 and I'd be happy to register you over the phone!!

Comment

Any promises that we won't be snowed in for New Years?
          Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
          it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Working...
          X