X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzette
    replied
    Re: Connecting Threads Coupon

Thanks so much for this discount code! It is very timely for me since I'm about to place a thread order from them. I'm sure it will exceed $20, so the coupon will come in handy! Thanks again!!

Leave a comment:

• MRoy
    replied

I played around with the Connecting Threads shopping cart and the coupon code. I added items to the cart...under a $20 total the coupon code didn't work, but with $20...it worked!

Leave a comment:

• Juliadlf
    replied

Probably a minimum requirement. Good to know about the coupon code though in case more fabric or "must have" comes up.
    Thanks for posting.

Leave a comment:

• MRoy
    replied

Maybe there's a minimum purchase amount, for example $5 off $25 order.

Leave a comment:

• grannyann
    replied

You were just trying to help so don't be sorry. Thanks for trying to save us some money .

Leave a comment:

• yeeehawterri
    replied

Originally posted by Juliadlf View Post
    It says it does not meet the requirements of the promotion. Is there a minimal order amount connected with it or a certain product it only works with?
    Have no idea. I ordered 4 yds of sale fabric and 2 packs of needles on sale. Total came to something like $26.

Leave a comment:

• Juliadlf
    replied

Originally posted by yeeehawterri View Post
    Found a $5.00 coupon for CT in a magazine. Expires 11/27/13, coupon code GIFTGUIDE13. Hope some of you can use it! I had a smallish order, so this offset the shipping.
    It says it does not meet the requirements of the promotion. Is there a minimal order amount connected with it or a certain product it only works with?

Leave a comment:

• Juliadlf
    replied

I already ordered and its on its way BUT, I may need a couple more color threads so let me see if it works for me.
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• yeeehawterri
    replied

How weird, wonder why it worked for me? It's on page 25 if anyone has the magazine. I'm sorry if I've misled anyone.

Leave a comment:

• grannyann
    replied

I just ordered and the code it didn't work for me either.

Leave a comment:

• yeeehawterri
    replied

Originally posted by Monique View Post
    The code did not work for me. But thanks.
    Did you use all caps? Its in the November/ December issue of Love of Quilting magazine.

Leave a comment:

• Monique
    replied

The code did not work for me. But thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Grandma G
    replied

Originally posted by yeeehawterri View Post
    Found a $5.00 coupon for CT in a magazine. Expires 11/27/13, coupon code GIFTGUIDE13. Hope some of you can use it! I had a smallish order, so this offset the shipping.
    Thanks for the code. I missed CT's thread sale while I was on vacation so this coupon will certainly help!! And thanks again for thinking of us!

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

I wish I had known about that last week when I ordered batting from them!!

Leave a comment:

• yeeehawterri
    started a topic Connecting Threads Coupon

Connecting Threads Coupon

Working...
X