Connecting Threads Coupon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connecting Threads Coupon

Found a $5.00 coupon for CT in a magazine. Expires 11/27/13, coupon code GIFTGUIDE13. Hope some of you can use it! I had a smallish order, so this offset the shipping.

Re: Connecting Threads Coupon

I wish I had known about that last week when I ordered batting from them!!
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Originally posted by yeeehawterri View Post
      Found a $5.00 coupon for CT in a magazine. Expires 11/27/13, coupon code GIFTGUIDE13. Hope some of you can use it! I had a smallish order, so this offset the shipping.
      Thanks for the code. I missed CT's thread sale while I was on vacation so this coupon will certainly help!! And thanks again for thinking of us!
      Gerri

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Comment

The code did not work for me. But thanks.
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Originally posted by Monique View Post
          The code did not work for me. But thanks.
          Did you use all caps? Its in the November/ December issue of Love of Quilting magazine.

Comment

I just ordered and the code it didn't work for me either.
            sigpic
            Hugs Ann

Comment

How weird, wonder why it worked for me? It's on page 25 if anyone has the magazine. I'm sorry if I've misled anyone.

Comment

I already ordered and its on its way BUT, I may need a couple more color threads so let me see if it works for me.
                Thanks.
                Julia

Comment

Originally posted by yeeehawterri View Post
                  It says it does not meet the requirements of the promotion. Is there a minimal order amount connected with it or a certain product it only works with?
                  Julia

Comment

Originally posted by Juliadlf View Post
                    It says it does not meet the requirements of the promotion. Is there a minimal order amount connected with it or a certain product it only works with?
                    Have no idea. I ordered 4 yds of sale fabric and 2 packs of needles on sale. Total came to something like $26.

Comment

You were just trying to help so don't be sorry. Thanks for trying to save us some money .
                      sigpic
                      Hugs Ann

Comment

Maybe there's a minimum purchase amount, for example $5 off $25 order.
                        *~* Myrna *~*
                        *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Probably a minimum requirement. Good to know about the coupon code though in case more fabric or "must have" comes up.
                          Thanks for posting.
                          Julia

Comment

I played around with the Connecting Threads shopping cart and the coupon code. I added items to the cart...under a $20 total the coupon code didn't work, but with $20...it worked!
                            *~* Myrna *~*
                            *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Thanks so much for this discount code! It is very timely for me since I'm about to place a thread order from them. I'm sure it will exceed $20, so the coupon will come in handy! Thanks again!!
                              Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

Working...
                              X