ooops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooops

i had forgotton how addictive this site is!!!! and how bad it is for my bank ballance

the good thing is my local fabric shop is now stocking a lower priced range, as much as i love Moda $45 for a jelly roll makes it a rare thing for me, but now they are stocking some that are only $18 i can play alot more. I may even go get a cham pack or 2 and make a table runner as my kitchen table is looking a little bare.

i have a little cash saved in a jar and going to check my account to see how much i can spend
    SHHHHHHH dont tell the hubby
    I'm NOT responsible for my actions untill at least 30 mins after my first cup of tea! :icon_mooooh:

Re: ooops

Good luck with finding some stashed cash - I have been known to raid the penny jar on occasion. I also remind myself to stock up now since cotton prices are going up up up, sigh.
    Sewing mends the soul.
    sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

i got some lovely fabric today it was onsale at less than $9 a meter had a play with it and should beable to get the equvilent of a jelly roll out of the fabric i have left from the table runner iv started
      I'm NOT responsible for my actions untill at least 30 mins after my first cup of tea! :icon_mooooh:

Comment

It is an addictive hobby isn't it? I have now turned my 'girls night out' can into my 'Daily deal' can!

Comment

Thanks to my hubby and kids eating a lot of chicken the last few weeks, I was able to make a nice sized order at MSQC that included today's daily deal!
          Cant wait for my order to arrive in the mail...just hope its not on Saturday when my hubby is home! LOL
          ~Mary
          As ye sew, so shall ye rip.

Comment

Working...
          X