Okay so I have a conundrum....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay so I have a conundrum....

...... I have about ten yards of fabric in my MSQC shopping cart and it's been there for several days. Why don't I just buy it, you ask. (and thank you for asking, otherwise I wouldn't be able to finish this rambling thought).

The reason I haven't completed the transaction is this.... what if I buy it today and tomorrow's Daily Deal is one I just cannot live without. Think about it...... IF I keep these fabrics in my shopping cart just onnnnnnnne more day........ I can check the Daily Deal tonight before I go to sleep and if it IS the one more thing I must have..... I'll save postage. What's wrong with that, you ask. (thank you again for participating in this one way discussion.) My conundrum is..... do I need those basics which are in my shopping cart right now..... or is it possible for me to wait ONEEEEE more day (or perhaps oneee more day after that) and see what tomorrow's Daily Deal is. You see? This could go on for weeks.

Big hugs and I hope a smile from me to you
    Mia
    ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
    Mia

...quilters come with strings attached
    (boy aint that the darn truth !!)

Re: Okay so I have a conundrum....

haha!! You sound sooo much like me!! Everyday I go on a shopping spree at MSQ!! Then I save the cart till the next day "just in case" I find something else I can't live without!! It's an endless cycle!! Just think how much money we would spend if they had free shipping no matter how much you spent!!!

Comment

Or you can wait for the next Daily Deal and find, like I did this morning, that it is already SOLD OUT.
      Come on, Mia, just BUY IT!! After all, if you have another great DD tomorrow you will have another package delivered.

I'm trying to quit bidding on things on ebay and other auction sites but fear withdrawal when I don't have any packages delivered . . . my bad, my VERY bad.
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Sandy honey.......between Ebay and MSQC....... I'm a lost soul....... lol

Hugs
        Mia
        ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
        Mia

Comment

I guess if you need the things in your basket to finish projects you are working on, then you should get them and be done with it.
          If they are for a future project or something you are restocking in your stash, then let it ride. I did that with the poly pellets for my stuffed animlas. I knew I would need more, but wasn't completely out, so I waited until I found a DD I wanted and got them then.
          No matter how you do it, you'll eventually get a box from MSQC that has all kinds of wonderful in it!
          Be who you are and say what you feel
          because those who mind don't matter,
          and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Besides MSQC deserves the order for all they do for us. Having this site and the daily deal, the low shipping, the quilters points for the next deal. Yeah, they deserve it.
            Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

HA! I do that too! we are all so much alike

the thing is that more than once i have waited ...... and when i have gone back to make the purchase of what was in the cart - it was sold out in the store and the cart was really empty of the thing i had been holding onto! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO if it is something you want - make the purchase or tomorrow it may be gone.......
              Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
              hugs, Suzi
              http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
              it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

Big hugs my friends......

I'm so glad to know I'm not alone.....

Okay so here's what I'm gonna' do. I will order it tonight....after I see the daily deal.... whether I get the deal or not..

You all are awesome and fun
                Mia
                ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
                Mia

Comment

Sounds like a great idea to me, Mia - to save up for a special daily deal. I am waiting for the binding tool (I think that's the one she used to make the Friendship Braid). And, then will maybe add a jelly roll that's hopefully on sale.

Hugs,
                  http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
                  http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
                  http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

I'd just go for it if I were you and then if a DD comes up that you really want you can always find some more goodies to add to it
                    Quilting through the dull times
                    northstarquilting.blogspot.com

Comment

Trish I have the binding tool and it's incredible for binding but I haven't used it for the friendship braid yet ....

Hugs
                      Mia
                      ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
                      Mia

Comment

I just love you all!!! You have made my day!! Thanks for making me smile!!

What a great problem to have, right!??! LOL!

Comment

Love you right back ..... and yes it is a lovely problem....
                          Almost three hours until I can hit the send button lol

Hugggs
                          Mia
                          ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
                          Mia

Comment

Did ya hit it!!!!!?

Hugs,
                            http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
                            http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
                            http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

Working...
                            X