So Sad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Sad...

Just found out that my husband will be going out of town on business Tuesday..going to Missouri! I was so excited that I started making a mental list of all the fabric that I wanted! Then I found out that he will be in Pevely, MO and thats almost 300 miles from MSQ!! So close, and yet soooo far away!!

Re: So Sad...

aawwww! I would be sad too!
    Sewing mends the soul.
    sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcycle*rooster View Post
      Just found out that my husband will be going out of town on business Tuesday..going to Missouri! I was so excited that I started making a mental list of all the fabric that I wanted! Then I found out that he will be in Pevely, MO and thats almost 300 miles from MSQ!! So close, and yet soooo far away!!
      I would steal away in his luggage and let me know where to meet you - I'll rush you to MSQC and back and he won't even miss you!!!!!
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

If he has business to do it really isn't a bad drive to MSQ - only about 4 1/2 hrs! I would leave him to the business stuff and take a little day trip on your own! My husband and son are going on a boy scout high adventure trip over spring break - and the minute I drop them off at the airport I am making my first trip to MSQ - I am sooooo excited - have my list ready - March 18th can't get here quick enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
          I would steal away in his luggage and let me know where to meet you - I'll rush you to MSQC and back and he won't even miss you!!!!!
          Sounds sooo tempting!! LOL..Unfortunately, I cannot get the time off from work on this short notice or I would definity take you up on it!!

Comment

Working...
          X