AccuquiltGo Cutter - $169.99 - Free Shipping 48 States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AccuquiltGo Cutter - $169.99 - Free Shipping 48 States

Sew for Less is selling the AccuquiltGo for $169.99 - includes free shipping within 48 states. Plus they have a bunch of other dies on sale. For those interested...

AccuQuilt GO! Fabric Cutter 55100
    sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Re: AccuquiltGo Cutter - $169.99 - Free Shipping 48 States

Thanks for the heads up.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Comment

I would love one of those, but can't afford it and it doesn't ship to Canada. Boo!Hoo!.
      Simone a.k.a Ellimay

sigpic Sewing is cheaper than therapy

Comment

Oh my goodness, that looks like so much fun. I would love to have one of these. Does anyone on the forum have one? If so, do you use it enough to justify the expense? I love gadgets and I hate cutting. I am seriosly thinking about an early Christmas to me.
        What a small, wonderful world we quilt in! :icon_wave:

Comment

Love mine! Speeds up cutting time and with my Fibro I can't stand and cut for hours. Plus I like to do appliques and there are so many cute dies that you can pick up on sale through Amazon that ship free with a Premier account. I put them on my Wish List and get notified when they go on sale by one of the vendors.

Also Joann has them on sale now regularly as well.
          sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

You could always PayPal for payment to a US friend and have them ship it to you. Would have to check on the weight to see how much it would cost to ship to you from Atlanta to your actual address. United Postal Service or UPS if you PM me your address I can check as I have a UPS business account where my rates are cheaper than the retails posted.

Ruby

Comment

Originally posted by Ellimay View Post
              I would love one of those, but can't afford it and it doesn't ship to Canada. Boo!Hoo!.
              Hi Simone, I just tried to see and if it would tell me they don't ship to Canada. They do. You can even pay with Paypal. You just have to pay $25.00 + $59.00 for UPS shipping. God only knows how much Customs will cost us. I think it's still a good deal, considering how much I've seen them here for, but since I really don't know how to or what to do with it, I'm not going to get it now, but it the future, when I've got more experience.
              "Trust in The Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In everything you do acknowledge Him and He will direct your path." Proverbs 3:5,6

Come Join the Fun
              Fall Mug Rug Swap & Secret Santa 2013
              Patriotic Christmas Stocking

Comment

I have one and don't use it; was thinking about bringing it with me to MSQC in October if anyone is interested...I just don't use it enough!

Comment

Ohhhh Thanks for the heads up!!! I would LOVE one and also hate cutting. The pinched nerves in my neck just *twang* when I've been cutting too much *ouchies*. I end up buying too many precuts ---- WAIT did I say too many???

I'd love to hear how many folks have them, do they cut layers well? Mostly I am thinking of the 2 1/2" strips and of course the 5" and 10" dies. How much do you have to cut before feeding into the machine?

hmmm my birthday is sneaking up on me....
                  Last edited by HdWench; June 28, 2013, 12:49 PM. Reason: spelling is my downfall
                  Debbie and the cats KayCee (16), Lucky Streak (11), and gods gift Sandia (8)

RIP Bonnie (18) December 2014 We had 10 loving years before you went to see your previous Meow-Mom - tell her I love you too!

Spread Sunshine with every thought, word and deed.

Comment

Thanks for this post as I had been looking to buuy one and I bit the bullet and ordered. Hope it comes buy next Thursday as I am on vacation for a week and I will have a chance to play with it.
                    Wendy
                    http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

I don't need one, but I think that is a wonderful idea. You might want to post pictures and put a price on it before that weekend so if someone is interested they can have the money!!

Originally posted by lilmouse View Post
                      I have one and don't use it; was thinking about bringing it with me to MSQC in October if anyone is interested...I just don't use it enough!
                      Robin
                      My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

I have had an Accuquilt Go for a few years now. I absolutely love it. I got it here in Canada at the local quilt shop. I get the dies online mostly.
                        Some People Say That I Have The Attention Span Of A... Oh Look, A Quilt!!

Comment

This is a great price as I paid 200.00 for mine, but I love it I can cut multiple layers so it speeds up the process, the dies are a little pricey so to start I chose the ones I would use the most. I can cut a queen size quilt in a third of the time spent with my roatary.

Comment

Originally posted by jet4361 View Post
                            Oh my goodness, that looks like so much fun. I would love to have one of these. Does anyone on the forum have one? If so, do you use it enough to justify the expense? I love gadgets and I hate cutting. I am seriosly thinking about an early Christmas to me.
                            I have one. I have several of the dies also including the strip dies. I got a small inheritance and I bought it. I don't use it as much as I should; definately not enough to justify me spending the money on it. I use my June Tailor Shape Cut more. I don't have a dedicated space to keep my Go out so I always have to get it out of the cupboard and then put it away right away. I

Not all wounds are so obvious. Walk gently in the lives of others - Unknown Author

No one has ever become poor by giving - Anne Frank

http://www.etsy.com/shop/thequiltedpig

Comment

Originally posted by Auntpiggylpn View Post
                              I have one. I have several of the dies also including the strip dies. I got a small inheritance and I bought it. I don't use it as much as I should; definately not enough to justify me spending the money on it. I use my June Tailor Shape Cut more. I don't have a dedicated space to keep my Go out so I always have to get it out of the cupboard and then put it away right away. I
                              Same here - I thought I had to have one. A lady from work had one that I don't think she had used and then came down with ALS and had a sale of all of her quilting things. I bought her Go and the dies she had bought for $300. I have to admit, I haven't used it much. I think it is great for applique and curved piecing. I so far have not done applique. I am also more comfortable with my rotary cutter now, too, so that may be part of the reason I don't get it out.

I don't have a die for cutting strips though - I use a June Taylor Shape cut. I think the strip dies would be great, I just haven't purchased one yet. I think once I am setup in my new sewing space and it has a place to be out, that I might use it more. For now, it is folded up under my cutting table.
                              Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

Working...
                              X