ELEANOR BURNS IS COMING!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ELEANOR BURNS IS COMING!

If any of you live in or near Columbia, SC then you need to mark your calendars....Eleanor Burns of Quilt in a Day is coming to Columbia, SC for a 3-day seminar and exhibition in October 13 through 15. Our local quilt shop, Creative Sewing Center, is hosting the event. Seats are limited so you should call now if you want a reservation (803-396-1251). The price has not been set yet but they will take your name and number to contact you at a later date.

I've already made my reservation and I am so excited! If you're not familiar with Eleanor Burns then check out her website. www.quiltinaday.com. She has some great tutorials (not a great as Jenny but pretty darn close).

Teresa

Re: ELEANOR BURNS IS COMING!

SNiff Sniff...so jealous....As I live a little too far away (Western Canada) It would be so cool to go to this.
    sigpic
    Old quilters never die, they just go batty!

Your Canadian quilting sister, Shauna

Comment

I love her patterns. I used the Tennessee Waltz Quilt pattern to make a wedding quilt out of silk and it turned out beautifully
      Quilting through the dull times
      northstarquilting.blogspot.com

Comment

I looked at her schedule on her website and found out she is coming to my area in June. If any of you are interested, it's June 3, 4, 5 in Chantilly, VA. It's at the Dulles Expo center. A local quilt guild puts on the show, Quilter's Unlimited.
        Suzette

Comment

Working...
        X