My First Daily Deal!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My First Daily Deal!!!

The mail just came and my very first daily deal (perennial charm pack) was delivered!!!! Oh, I am soooo excited - I already know what I want to make with it. Too bad I have to cook dinner for my sons birthday tonight

Re: My First Daily Deal!!!

I'm excited too.......Mine came today too. Wow, can you say F-A-S-T???
    I actually ordered the special and then 4 more packs. I keep wavering on patterns, but now I'm thinking I may want to order more and go for a King size quilt for our bed. This material is so darn pretty.....decisions, decisions!!

What are you going to do with yours???

Comment

I love it when I get a fabric delivery too! It's like Christmas. Opening the package and touching all the pretty, soft fabric...ahhh.

Let us know what you decide to do with them! I'm currently fawning over a Breakfast at Tiffany's fat quarter stack trying to decide what to do with it.
      Come by and see what I'm up to on my blog...
      Summer Lee Quilts

Comment

I am going to make a table runner with mine and give it to a friend for her birthday. It's a small project, but since I am self-teaching via tutorials I decided to start small. Plus, the fabric colors are perfect for her house. It might take me awhile, but I will try to post a picture when it is done.

Comment

Weeeooo! Your first Daily Deal! The best is yet to come.

Comment

Working...
          X