X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natalie
    replied
    Re: blocks

Its embarrassing to admit but, I have at least five quilts in progress that are sitting in neat little stacks of blocks! I guess that makes me a block queen! Nice! ops: Its not as bad as the mistake quilts that are sitting waiting to be picked apart and redone! There are only two that I am willing to do this for but, who knows when I'll get to them. The new and now is so much more fun!

Leave a comment:

• stitchywoman
    replied

The block queen I like that! It makes us feel good about what we're doing even when it's not what we intended! But hey it makes us queen of something!

Leave a comment:

• Quilt Vader
    replied

YES, I am a block queen also .. I mentioned on one of the other pages that I quilt as an excuse to buy more fabric
    I have no compulsion to finish somthing unles it is a gift or charity project.. then I can get all kinds of stuff finished. I think my fav parts are the planning and then the binding (and the hand quilting).

Leave a comment:

• shell.scraps
    replied

Originally posted by jeanniebee
    hehe, I think that should be one of the ranks on the forums, block queen

I think we should alert the YSGLCG....new ranks are always fun!!

Leave a comment:

• jeanniebee
    replied

hehe, I think that should be one of the ranks on the forums, block queen

Leave a comment:

• Lorna
    started a topic blocks

blocks

Is anyone else a block queen like me?? I am pretty good at making a lot of blocks...but not so speedy at putting them together to make an actual quilt...but enjoy it anyway

Lorna
    aka Block Queen
Working...
X