blocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blocks

Is anyone else a block queen like me?? I am pretty good at making a lot of blocks...but not so speedy at putting them together to make an actual quilt...but enjoy it anyway

Lorna
    aka Block Queen

Re: blocks

hehe, I think that should be one of the ranks on the forums, block queen

Comment

Originally posted by jeanniebee
      hehe, I think that should be one of the ranks on the forums, block queen

I think we should alert the YSGLCG....new ranks are always fun!!
      Michele

Comment

YES, I am a block queen also .. I mentioned on one of the other pages that I quilt as an excuse to buy more fabric
        I have no compulsion to finish somthing unles it is a gift or charity project.. then I can get all kinds of stuff finished. I think my fav parts are the planning and then the binding (and the hand quilting).
        If you can't see it riding by on a fast horse - it ain't there.

Comment

The block queen I like that! It makes us feel good about what we're doing even when it's not what we intended! But hey it makes us queen of something!
          To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Comment

Its embarrassing to admit but, I have at least five quilts in progress that are sitting in neat little stacks of blocks! I guess that makes me a block queen! Nice! ops: Its not as bad as the mistake quilts that are sitting waiting to be picked apart and redone! There are only two that I am willing to do this for but, who knows when I'll get to them. The new and now is so much more fun!

Comment

Working...
            X