Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge Quilting Lot on Craigslist in Illinois

http://springfield.craigslist.org/art/3790913775.html

Check out this huge lot of fabric. It looks like the area is north of Peoria, Illinois.
    Robin
    My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Re: Huge Quilting Lot on Craigslist in Illinois

Too bad I live so far away or I would definitely be tempted...of course I don't have room for hardly any more fabric...but that looks good!

Comment

Robin, are you trying to get us all in trouble with your Craigslist browsing?

Comment

When I first started quilting, I found fabric on Craigslist, about 100 fat quarters.

Comment

Holy cow..........I'm guessing someone on this forum just jumped in their truck and headed to Peoria!
          "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
          Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Oh wow! I wouldn't have storage for that much fabric, but it sure would be tempting if I was in the area!
            Lori

Comment

At $4 a piece for those totes (don't ask me how I know) that is $64 worth of totes. So the way I look at it is you are buying storage totes and getting a lot of free fabric. Would be tempted if: #1: I was closer #2 had a place to put it all.
              Donna

Comment

Originally posted by dwil23 View Post
                At $4 a piece for those totes (don't ask me how I know) that is $64 worth of totes. So the way I look at it is you are buying storage totes and getting a lot of free fabric. Would be tempted if: #1: I was closer #2 had a place to put it all.
                Ithought she said the totes aren't part of the deal, the buyer should bring their own, AND A MOVING VAN!

Comment

HOLD UP LADIES ACCORDING TO THE AREA CODE IN THE AD THIS IS IN MISSOURI..... NOT ILLINOIS ..... I typed up fabric in my CL list and the same ad comes up on the Lake of the Ozark CL.....
                  http://loz.craigslist.org/art/3790978837.html
                  maybe they are listing it on many CL's?
                  Last edited by kelliedi; May 26, 2013, 09:26 PM.
                  :icon_wave::icon_woohoo:Kellie:icon_hi:

Comment

can someone tell me to go and get it ....please..... only 109.2 miles away from me....2 hrs one way....can you say DAY TRIP

Comment

Originally posted by kelliedi View Post
                      HOLD UP LADIES ACCORDING TO THE AREA CODE IN THE AD THIS IS IN MISSOURI..... NOT ILLINOIS ..... I typed up fabric in my CL list and the same ad comes up on the Lake of the Ozark CL.....
                      You are correct...this is in Missouri. I was looking at the add...and I thought wow how interesting they have an Appleton city north of their springfield...lol then i clicked on the map and there was a Montrose....so I zoomed out and yep..in Missouri. Wish I had the time to go get it.
                      Mary
                      SW Missouri

Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
                        Ithought she said the totes aren't part of the deal, the buyer should bring their own, AND A MOVING VAN!
                        I guess I didn't read it all, but that would make sense. Still, would be a great deal for someone in Missouri, right?
                        Donna

Comment

if i had a big truck or van.....

Comment

Not at Lake of the Ozarks. The area code down there is 573. It is Appleton City MO. I have no idea where that is. The ad is from May 7th too.
                            Originally posted by kelliedi View Post
                            Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                            sigpic

Comment

Looks like I should have done my research a little better on which state this was located. Nonetheless, it sure is a good deal for someone out there. Wish I was closer. Kellie,109.2 miles isn't that far, I give you my full permissions to go snatch up as much as you can fit in your vehicle!!!
                              Robin
                              My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Working...
                              X