My mothers day gift to myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mothers day gift to myself

I just went to a LQS and put a used Pfaffa Expression 2.0 in layway, now cant wait until I get her paid off to bring her home.

Re: My mothers day gift to myself

WTG. We always need a bit for ourselves.
    Simone a.k.a Ellimay

sigpic Sewing is cheaper than therapy

Comment

WTG...That's a good machine!
      sigpicMISA
      I am a material girl. Wanna see my fabric collection?

http://www.aprairiehomequilts.com/qu...ng-quotes.html

Comment

Awesome....so wish I could buy a new machine with a larger throat and a quilting foot to go on it....I did send a quilting wish list to my husband via email...with high hopes. Received a new cutting board, new kitchen towels and an incense burning tree. So, I got on line and ordered my own Mother's Day preferred gifts for myself! And, the one other gift I wanted for myself today was to have solitude and time to accomplish on my current project in my sewing room...that didn't happen either.....
        Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats on the new machine. Just got a new one too. Hoping you can get it out sooner than later.
          Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
          sigpic

Comment

Oh I pl an on tryingto get it within 4 weeks

Comment

It's always good to reward one's self.
              choose hot tubs direct

Comment

Originally posted by JLynn View Post
                I just went to a LQS and put a used Pfaffa Expression 2.0 in layway, now cant wait until I get her paid off to bring her home.

Good luck and Enjoy! Have you already been cutting fabric for "her" to sew first? Did you name her -- I did see you said Her! lol

I'd be excited too and can't wait to see what you made with her.

:-Debbie (Tucson, *it's HOT already* Arizona)
                Debbie and the cats KayCee (16), Lucky Streak (11), and gods gift Sandia (8)

RIP Bonnie (18) December 2014 We had 10 loving years before you went to see your previous Meow-Mom - tell her I love you too!

Spread Sunshine with every thought, word and deed.

Comment

Infact Debbie, I will be holding off on the throw for my hubbys chair until I get to bring her (Pauline my grandmothers name) home. My grandma had inspired and had taught me how to sew, my first project was a raggedy ann doll, that she helped me with.

Comment

I got my Mother's Day to myself yesterday....I ordered a Pedal Sta (keeps your foot pedal in one place should it like to wander), a Fons/Porter Design Wall (for creating your block layout) and a Rule your Rulers hanger! The sewing room is looking so much more organized now!
                    Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X