Connecting Threads. I DID IT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connecting Threads. I DID IT!

I just place my first order of thread and fabric from them. I have ordered fabric on line only one other time and swore I would never do it again. It was from JoAnns and was flannel and it was major cheap/thin. Thus this took a lot of courage for me. LOL I have all the top fabric for my youngest son's mine craft quilt coming and backing fabric for a quilt for my only grand daughter. Now I have to wait.
    Be blessed,
    Sandy

God has a plan and it is a good plan.

Re: Connecting Threads. I DID IT!

You'll be pleased with their fabric and thread. They are both good quality.
    Gayle

Comment

I've always had good service from CT, I'm sure your wait won't be long! Love getting those packages!

Comment

Thanks, Ladies. I really am excited now that I am over hitting send on the order. LOL
        Be blessed,
        Sandy

Comment

I think you will be happy with anything you get from them
          Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
          sigpic

Comment

They do have nice fabrics. They also have a yarn company as well as a company for tole painting. The yarns are absolutely beautiful and top quality and when I used to do decorative painting, they were one of the few places I would buy from. Of course, their warehouse is only about two hours from me, so that was always nice. Just scroll to the bottom of their page and you will find their other outlets.
            pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Received my order yesterday, was excited to see all the pretty threads
              Marilyn (the one in Arizona)
              Quilting is like love.
              Enter it with Abandon or not at all.

Comment

Everything will be okay! They are a very reliable company and they have nice products. I just ordered some batting and thread from them last night. I love their free shipping on orders of $35 or more.
                sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I love dealing with Connecting Threads! Their customer service is top notch and I use their 100% cotton thread almost exclusively now. I've also bought some fabrics through them from time to time and one thing I really, really like is that they cut their pieces very generously. I have never found that anywhere else.

I think you'll be very happy with your purchase and your experience with them!
                  Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

I too am always happy with CT... i am a sucker for the clearance section.. and have had many "heavy" boxes come to the door,,, with the "free ship" over 35$... how can you go wrong? Never tried the thread,, i've been using up the "collected stuff" from over the years..and really like using using the big cones.. and a thread holder.. just me i guess... but i'm getting down there... so i may order on their next sale... oh, and PS... if anyone wants to know a wonderful piecing thread and almost no fail smooth stitching,, it's S0 FINE, by Superior Thread... worth every penny, although i do get a discount buying it when my BFF orders for her local LA business...
                    Have fun with your CT order.. let us know how you love it!! Happy Mother's Day
                    "Each day well-lived and Happy;
                    that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

I found CT fabric to be really nice, this was the first time I used them as part of the fabrics in my neice's baby quilt. Definetly check out their clearance section.
                      If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Just to clarify, free shipping with Connecting Threads starts at $50, not $35.
                        When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Thanks again! I really am excited now to get it. Generous cuts, good costumer service, nice fabric, these are all very good reports. I did order one item from the clearance section. They had a violet check type fabric so I ordered 6 yrds for my grand daughter's quilt. With that I think I have enough fabrics to do hers. Excited about it.
                          I will definitely post when it comes. How long does it normally take for an order to come. I had a LOT of 1/4 and 1/2 yrd pieces so I feel sorry for whoever gets the job of cutting. LOL
                          Be blessed,
                          Sandy

Comment

I know what you mean about ordering on line. I just received an order I made with MSQC, and I don't like it at all. Ugly. Looked much better on line. It is best to see it in person.
                            Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

Comment

Originally posted by madampolo View Post
                              I know what you mean about ordering on line. I just received an order I made with MSQC, and I don't like it at all. Ugly. Looked much better on line. It is best to see it in person.
                              You mean you just don't like the design, not that the fabric is low quality, right? It's funny, but so far everything I have ordered on line I like even better when I get it, but I can see how it could work the other way, too.
                              Donna

Comment

Working...
                              X