bounce ironing spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bounce ironing spray

has anyone been able to find bounce ironing spray lately? I just looked in about 6 different stores and when I googled it to possibly order some a suggested search is :" bounce ironing spray discontinued". I called another store on a list of stores in my area that are supposed to carry it and she said they hadn"t had any for quite a while. the discontinued suggestion doesn't have any sites explaining the "discontinued"
    Dolores :lol::icon_heh:

Re: bounce ironing spray

Oh go figure. I've never been able to find any in any store and now it might be discontinued.
    K is for Karen πŸ˜Šβ€‹..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

Haven't looked for a while. I'm using my last bottle.
      Shirley aka buckeyequilter
      I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

when i was at walmart a few weeks ago they had a clearance price tag on it on the shelf (red one instead of yellow)....
        :icon_wave::icon_woohoo:Kellie:icon_hi:

Comment

found an 800 no. and was told it is definitely not discontinued. gave me website www.amazinghomeproducts.com but when I tried to order 6 bottles the shipping was over $11. Each bottle was $3.99. Will keep trying to find it around here.
          Dolores :lol::icon_heh:

Comment

And, how about the Dawn Power Disolver? WONDERFUL stuff but we can no longer find it in the stores. I have searched and searched for the Bounce spray but can't find it locally.
            Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
            it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

I can still find Dawn power disolver at Walmart but none of the other groceries carry it. love that stuff!
              β€œWhat we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

Do you have a Meijer store near you? I have only been able to find it there. My other half works in management at Meijer and told me it hasn't been discontinued as they just had a product reset (retail talk for re organization of an aisle or section of the store!). Meijer stocks theirs near the Febreeze clothes fresheners, not near the starch. I informed my other half that that was a stupid place to stock it and I was met with a blank stare and a shoulder shrug! I haven't found it at our local Walmart here.

Not all wounds are so obvious. Walk gently in the lives of others - Unknown Author

No one has ever become poor by giving - Anne Frank

http://www.etsy.com/shop/thequiltedpig

Comment

Working...
                X