Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This non sleep business is bad for the pocketbook!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This non sleep business is bad for the pocketbook!!!

But at least I got it for 50% off!!

http://www.joann.com/storage-cart-do...prd_02348266a/

It goes w/the tall 12 drawer one I put together a couple weeks back. This one will go under the table that sits next to my sewing table. Kinda excited!!
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Re: This non sleep business is bad for the pocketbook!!!

So you've got insomnia as well, huh, Bubba...I'm a new quilter but already addicted...to this site and to fabric. This looks like a nice storage item. Curious on how long it will be on sale.

Kris

Comment

I don't know. I bought an upright one that is from this same line years ago at Costco for half the price this one is! This will fit nicely under my table and be out of the way....I hope!
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Way to Go!!!! and darn I GOT to have that too -- that's a Super price!

I bet it will fit great under a table (I hope) and it's got a lot of storage, I love it!!

ohhhhhhhhhh Ok I'm determined NOT to buy more fabric for a while, BUT this is just Storage and at that price it's a MUST have!!!

yeah that's my downfall not sleeping good at night, if I take a break from sewing... the internet is full of too much cool stuff

Thanks for the link

Debbie (also a midnight quilter)
        Debbie and the cats KayCee (16), Lucky Streak (11), and gods gift Sandia (8)

RIP Bonnie (18) December 2014 We had 10 loving years before you went to see your previous Meow-Mom - tell her I love you too!

Spread Sunshine with every thought, word and deed.

Comment

Working...
        X