Prayers needed please.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers needed please.....

a dear cousin was in a motorcycle accident lastnight. She spent 4 hours in surgery repairing her leg. She had to have a rod placed in her upper leg and below the knee is quite mangled. If you could pray for her, she is in alot pain and doesn't like pain meds.

Also got a call from a dear friend that her Mom is dying. She is only early 30's and her Mom mid to late 50's. I having been through this myself at the age of 21 knows that there are no words of comfort one in such circumstances. My heart aches for her knowing what she will be dealing with. I myself think I cried everyday for at least a couple years after my mother passed away.

For all you ladies out there who are SO fortunate to still have a Mom, please give her an extra Hug and you can never see I love you to many times!!!! Do something Extra Special for your Mom this Mothers Day! You never know when they may not be here.

Sorry for the rambling, I just have a heavy heart today

Fannie

Live each day as if it were your last!

Re: Prayers needed please.....

I am so sorry to hear about your friend and your cousin. I will be praying for wisdom for the Drs, speedy healing and comfort for your dear friend. Loosing a parent is difficult it seems at any age.
    Be blessed,
    Sandy

God has a plan and it is a good plan.

Comment

Prayers will be said just being there will be of comfort..
      These things, I warmly wish for you-
      Someone to love, some work to do,
      A bit'o sun, a bit'o cheer.
      And a guardian angel always near.

(¯`v´¯)
      `*.¸.*´
      ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
      (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•Shannon

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/group.php?groupid=63
      http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/group.php?groupid=64

Comment

Prayers are on their way for your cousin and your dear friend and her mom. I lost my mom 13 years ago, and my husband lost his mom just last month.
        :icon_bigsmile: Maria

Comment

Prayed for them just now... Please keep us posted.
          Blessings, ~ Sally \0/

Comment

Keeping you and your loved ones in prayer!
            If you can't see it from 50 yards away on a galloping horse, it doesn't matter.

Follow my quilting adventures at Quilting Foote

Come join all the fun in our Farmer's Granddaughter Quilt Along!

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. (I totally ripped this off from S)

Comment

prayers being sent. It is never easy losing your mom, mine has been gone for 19 years last month and I miss her like crazy, she was only 60 . I tell all my friends to love and hug mom every day and enjoy her as you just never know.
              sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
              Time spent with cats is never wasted.
              Sigmund Freud

Comment

Praying for healing for your cousin. Comfort and peace for your friend. I lost my mom when I was 23 and you never stop missing them. NEVER... that day just does not come. There will always be a day you want your mom. Peace.

Comment

Fannie, I am so sorry about your cousin. Please pass the little bit of knowledge on to her. I am a long term pain person and will live in some degree of pain for the rest of my life. What I have learned about pain meds is this...her body is fighting a battle to heal herself. If she is reluctant to take pain meds, then her body will be fighting two battles. One to heal her body, and one to try and combat the pain. If she can see to take the meds, her body can then fight the healing battle first. As one of the pastors on the TV here says, "not a sermon, just a thought."

I hope that she heals quickly, and my prayers are with her as I know how difficult pain can be.
                  Home is where your mother is..........;)

Comment

Fannie, prayers that your cousin recovers completely from her accident. And, I know exactly what you are saying about your friend losing her mother. It is so hard, no matter how old they are. I lost mine just 1 1/2 years ago. This will be my second mother's day without her. I think we will always want our moms, no matter how long they've been gone.
                    When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Oh, Fannie - I think there are four of you who definitely need prayers today. Sending them now and I'll keep all of you on my list. Many hugs.
                      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Always......
                        ~Kathy~

Comment

Added them to my prayer list. Not easy to be in pain, hopefully she will reconsider and take some pain meds.

It is difficult at any age to lose a parent. We lost my father in law 14 years ago, my dad 3 years ago and my mother in law 7 months ago. This will be the first mother's day without her. Prayers for all involved. Lisa
                          Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

Prayers being said for your cousin and your friend. This will be my 2nd Mother's Day without my mom. It may get a little easier, but the pain is always right at the surface. Not a day goes by that I don't miss her.
                            Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                            sigpic

Comment

Adding my prayers to all the others. It is a difficult time for all of you. I'm sorry for your pain, physically and emotionally at this time. Stay strong.
                              Gerri

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Comment

Working...
                              X