"Sew" Happy to see so many new people!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Sew" Happy to see so many new people!!

I just wanted to say hello to all our newbies!! Please take a minute and look around. We are a friendly bunch and we love to talk...so jump right in where ever you want to...

We are all at different levels and have different interests in quilting...some are crafty and some are just loyal to "the bedspread"...so don't feel like you don't have anything to contribute...

Also don't forget to check out the following areas:

Quilting Questions - if you have a question...or if you see a topic posted that you want to share some tips and info please post here!!

Tutorials - this is the place to see all the awesome tutorials that MSQC has to share!! More are being added in the near future...

The Blog - great source for information..sneak peeks...and just fun posts from our favorite MSQC girls...

The Store - the source for all your quilting needs...wants...and desires...

The Daily Deal - I consider this THE place to check first thing in the morning so that you can see what the deal is...it changes every day at midnight CST...it's always a great price on product and the flat rate $5 shipping still applies so load up that cart and wait for your fabric happy pack to show up on your doorstep!!!

As you can tell...I love this place...the staff at the shop are wonderful...the members of the forums are full of information and great conversation...and I hope that you make yourself comfortable and jump right in!!
    Michele

Re: "Sew" Happy to see so many new people!!

So true! A couple tidbits to add on my favorite parts of the Missouri Star Quilt Company (MSQC)-

The Cutting Table Blog is awesome Sarah does a great job with it keeping it up to date and myself and a few others enjoying posting our fun as well! So tell your friends and follow us!

Everyone loves The Daily Deal but The Store is stepping up for my favorite places, if you check out The Squeaky Wheel & Product Discussion forums (note this post especially ) I'm noticing that if there is something not there that you want start talking and sometimes Sarah can wiggle those magic fingers and poof it appears in the shop for sale! I did say sometimes but it's awesome and we love hearing what everyone loves and wants regardless. Just because we like to talk fabric! Who'd a thought.
    To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Comment

Yeah, it is great to see so many new faces here! (We love the old ones too), And new tutorials are coming! You can also call us anytime you have a question...we love to hear from you!

Comment

Originally posted by jenny
        Yeah, it is great to see so many new faces here! (We love the old ones too), And new tutorials are coming! You can also call us anytime you have a question...we love to hear from you!

I may have to call and thank you guys for my wonderful MSQC bag!! I love it!! People ask me about it all over town.....I'm quite the trendsetter you know....
        Michele

Comment

Yeah!! So glad you got your bag!! I bet it just looks marvelous with any outfit.

Comment

Shell, I don't say much on here, but I gotta say, you are amazing!! Thanks for all the support you give this little community! I think I'm gonna steal your posts for our FAQ page

-the Young Single Good Looking Computer Guy (YSGLCG :ugeek: )

Comment

Yeah! Welcome everyone! Tell your friends, I've been loving the funny responses in the weekly fabric giveaway! The more the merrier

Comment

Originally posted by BillNye
                Shell, I don't say much on here, but I gotta say, you are amazing!! Thanks for all the support you give this little community! I think I'm gonna steal your posts for our FAQ page

-the Young Single Good Looking Computer Guy (YSGLCG :ugeek: )

oh thank you!!
                well after that I"ll have to change my name to

old married blushing quilting lady ops:

I just love it here.....you guys are like my personal quilting support system...
                Michele

Comment

OH to be young and full sighted again.. that pink background on the blog is so pretty but difficult for me to read around, please assure me it's not more fumn there than it is here!!! 8-)
                  If you can't see it riding by on a fast horse - it ain't there.

Comment

Quilt Vader the pink blog should have a white background behind the words and pictures and the pink becomes more of a border. It may just be taking a while to load. Good luck the blog is great! Don't give up on it yet!
                    To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Comment

Working...
                    X