Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purchasing Gucci bag for valentines day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchasing Gucci bag for valentines day.

Hi ladies,
    Im new to the site and I need help purchasing a Gucci medium tote bag for valentines day. She likes the Gucci Princy Tote a lot and I have seen it for all diffrent price ranges. Is there a authentic site that you guys would recomend with a good price?

Thanks

Re: Purchasing Gucci bag for valentines day.

Well, I think we've been invaded by someone trying to sell stuff. Hopefully they'll get the hint and go away...
    There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

I'm deleting them while I can but this one will need to be done by shell.scraps
      Quilting through the dull times
      northstarquilting.blogspot.com

Comment

I used the little black triangle icon in the lower left of the post to report this as spam. I used to moderate and monitor spam on a large discussion forum and am all too familiar with this type of posting. Al needs to ban the user ID and IP address to keep them from making additional posts.
        Linda
        -its not the number of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away!

sigpic

Comment

At least this time they tried to make sense. The last few posts they made were obviously spam!

Why would we buy a Gucci bag? We can make bags of our own, and spend the money we save on more fabric from MSQC!

Off with you!
          Be who you are and say what you feel
          because those who mind don't matter,
          and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

LOL Toggpine!
            There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Originally posted by jrchapman View Post
              I'm deleting them while I can but this one will need to be done by shell.scraps

I tried to delete it but it won't let me...aahhh...
              Michele

Comment

SPAM YUK!!!
                Lisa

"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands...." 1 Thessalonians 4:11

Comment

Working...
                X