Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

I was going to post a picture of my finished work in progress, but am having trouble. It won't let me and it tells me that the image file you tried to attach is invalid. Anyone else having trouble. Am I doing something wrong or what?
    sigpic www.seejaysnotes.blogspot.com

Re: Help

hmmm....I wonder if it's the file size? sometimes I have problems on sites if the file size is too big for what I'm allowed to upload...

can't wait to see it!!
    Michele

Comment

i can't wait to see it either!! hope it gets figured out!

Comment

Regarding not being able to show us a picture here. Dexscribe the steps you took, maybe we can figure it out. If you have downloaded your photos to your computer they should be someplace like My Documents of My Pictures. Depending on your photos software - there are different ways to get the photo to a size that will download here.
        I choose a photo, right click and open in Paint, there I edit it for size by changing the size in the boxes that are horizontal and vertical - I put 45% in them, then when I see the smaller photo I 'save as' ,,, whatever I will rememer .. amd then try again to download somewhere.. just below this text box is an option to download, click on that, select the photo you prepared, follow instructions. Good Luck - if this doesn't seem clearenough - we can try again... it's fun being able to show your to others who will appreciate it.. and this is us
        If you can't see it riding by on a fast horse - it ain't there.

Comment

Well thank you for your help. I did get the pic downloaded, although I'm really not sure how I did it. I think it did have something to do with the size. Thank you Quilt Vader, for your help. Check out Show and Tell and you can see the pic. I think I could have made the pic smaller yet. It is grand to have all you quilter friends who help with other stuff too.
          sigpic www.seejaysnotes.blogspot.com

Comment

I agree I love quilter friends who are helpful no matter what the problem!
            To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Comment

Working...
            X