Final Update on Miss Molly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Update on Miss Molly

Miss Molly will go to Doggy Heaven at approximately 2:45 this afternoon. Her lab tests showed extreme kidney failure and other negative issues. I will be allowed to hold her when she goes to sleep. We feel this is the humane thing to do for our best friend. Jeff is unable to be there...he totally broke down when we were at the vet yesterday and he's no better today. This is all too much for him.

Molly was born in 1999 and filled our lives with love and joy. She will be terribly missed and never forgotten.

Your prayers would be greatly appreciated...Barb
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Re: Final Update on Miss Molly

Oh Barb, I am so sorry :-(

{{hugs}} How dreadfully painful this is.
    Cathryn

Comment

I am so sorry. I have a furry friend who I love to pieces so I totally understand your pain. When that day comes for my Brody, I will be inconsolable. Thinking of you.

Comment

Oh Barb, I know from experience how hard this is, but I feel you are doing the best thing for Miss Molly. Hugs and prayers for all of you! Lisa
        Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

(((Barb))) I wish I could be with you to keep you company as Miss Molly closes her eyes to end her pain. She has had the most wonderfully Mommy and Daddy a pup could have asked for. I can understand Jeff's pain...she's been part of your family for so long.

We will say a quiet prayer around 2:45 this afternoon and think of you all.

Much love and hugs, Ruby and Don
          sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

So sorry to hear this about Miss Molly. She shared such a wonderful life with you and your family. Take comfort in knowing that this sweet lady will no longer be sickly or in pain and she will be whole again. I would like to share The Rainbow Bridge poem with you. It was a great comfort to us when we lost 2 of our 3 shepards within 2 months of each other, both unexpectedly. My heart is breaking with you and I too am sharing your tears.

https://rainbowsbridge.com/poem.htm

Not all wounds are so obvious. Walk gently in the lives of others - Unknown Author

No one has ever become poor by giving - Anne Frank

http://www.etsy.com/shop/thequiltedpig

Comment

Oh Barb, I'm so sorry. Please know I hold you close and share your pain.
              Tanya

Methinks it is a token of healthy and gentle characteristics, when women of high thoughts and accomplishments love to sew; especially as they are never more at home with their own hearts than while so occupied. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne, The Marble Faun, 1859

Comment

Thinking of you during this most differcult day for you and husband. Hugs Ann
                sigpic
                Hugs Ann

Comment

I am so sorry for your pain. I am so sorry Miss Molly has suffered and that you and Jeff are suffering now. You and yours are in my prayers.
                  Lisa

Please treat others as you would hope others would treat those you love.

[/COLOR]

Comment

big hugs............xxxx
                    Blog
                    http://divinedaisydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Oh Barb...I'm so sorry for you both. It's so sad when our furbabies die. When Kodi had to pass I could not bear to watch them give him that needle and I have regretted it ever since. You are so lucky to be able to be with her. Please give her a wee pat and kiss from me. And don't worry..she knows you are helping to ease her suffering and will be so happy that you are there for her. I wish I could be there for you too on this sad day. xoxo (((((HUGS)))))

Comment

Barb, I am so sorry to hear this....and you will have the memories forever....and the knowledge that you did what was best for her...not for you and Jeff...I so feel your pain! Sending hugs and prayers!

Comment

This makes me cry. We have had several of these days over the years and it never seems to get easier. It sounds like she had a wonderful life with the best owners a dog could ask for.
                          I am soo sorry for your loss.
                          Hugs and prayers for you and Jeff.
                          Be who you are and say what you feel
                          because those who mind don't matter,
                          and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

I'm so sorry..I will be sending good thoughts and prayers to the three of you. ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))
                            Cil
                            A quilt is a blanket of love
                            http://www.pinterest.com/cil3612/boards/
                            http://www.creativelyhomemade.etsy.com/

Comment

So sorry for you and Jeff. This is a very difficult decision. Prayers and (((((((((((hugs)))))))))).
                              Beth
                              Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

Working...
                              X