No announcement yet.

Oliso iron failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a pink one that was a birthday gift. I had to move it to a different plug away from my sewing machine. Love the iron!
    A bucket of sunshine from the East Coast FL!
    Like sands through the hour glass-sew are the days of our lives!

Comment

My mom and I had thought about investing in one of these kind of glad we went really old school instead now and went for a Panasonic dry iron. Our water quality is sooo terrible down here, vets even warn pet owners against tap water as there is a much higher than average incidents of kidney and bladder stones in pets. (Stones in the people too, no where else have I heard so many people just casually discussing the "stones" and their audience all nodding in agreement even when perfect strangers to each other) Nor have I ever felt the need to become so proficient at changing faucets and drain lines. It does not sound as though an Oliso would have lasted a week with our water as it is.

Comment

I had the yellow Oliso. I liked it but after about 4 or 5 years it quit steaming and I replaced it with a LauraStar lift. Except for the warm up time which is pretty long, I really like it!
        Patrice S

Comment

I love my Panasonic cordless. Bought it about 8 years ago when it was on special ($50) from Amazon. I don't use the steam part, just keep a mister handy.
          Vonnie

Comment

Working...
          X