Canadian girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Canadian girls

I have bookmarked them all and will check them out when I have a few minutes...which will likely turn into an hour of browsing!

Thanks for the links ladies Much appreciated!
    Tanya

Methinks it is a token of healthy and gentle characteristics, when women of high thoughts and accomplishments love to sew; especially as they are never more at home with their own hearts than while so occupied. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne, The Marble Faun, 1859

Comment

Originally posted by grammakim04 View Post
      Here is another shop I buy fabric from. http://www.quiltersdream.ca
      They are located in Burlington, ON and currently they are offering free shipping.

Kim
      oooo!! Even closer to me than Sew Sisters! Will def. check this out! thanks!

Comment

Thank you for all these links.
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I sent a note to JellyRollShop and when she replied it came from Hamels Fabrics with a link to their site. Weird thing was she had the material I am looking for on that site for $14.99/yard but on the JellyRollShop site it was $10.50/m.
          Tanya

Methinks it is a token of healthy and gentle characteristics, when women of high thoughts and accomplishments love to sew; especially as they are never more at home with their own hearts than while so occupied. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne, The Marble Faun, 1859

Comment

Hi! Have any of my fellow Canucks bought any flannelette from an online shop? The stuff that's in Fabricland is awful, not sure about my quilt shop... Any ideas?

Comment

Something I neglected to mention is that Hamel's Fabrics have a quilters week-end sale about once a month. On line one can order from Friday to Monday. It is usually 20% off all fabrics on the bolt - pre-cuts not included.

Comment

Working...
              X