Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retha
    replied
    My heart is hurting for you. Healing prayers!!

Retha

Leave a comment:

• ediane
    replied
    They are beautiful panels but this is just to let you know how sorry I am. Why don't you keep them and make them into a remembrance of him.

Leave a comment:

• ktdid
    commented on 's reply
    I just feel for both of you so much, it's a terrible ordeal you're going through, prayers to you both!

• ktdid
    replied
    You lovely ladies, can sure bring a tear of gratitude for your kindness, and I thank you for that, You were a saving grace in my darkest hours, and Minipinlady / Donna, your letters are so very much appreciated. Glad you sent the phone text yesterday! I'll post later I've been wondering about how all of you are doing and hope each one of you have a blessed day!

Leave a comment:

• bubba
    replied
    Hugs to you on his special day. MM and I appreciate the cards you have sent....they mean a lot!

Leave a comment:

• Maria Sews
    replied
    Sending hugs. 🤗

Leave a comment:

• JCY
    replied
    Thoughts & prayers for you as this is a hard day for you. Hopefully, the grief will ease with time.

Leave a comment:

• Hillbillyhike
    replied
    Sending a hug your way, Kate. Hope today is a better day for you with good memories of Bob.

Leave a comment:

• Anitamae56
    replied
    Kate, I am for sure sending a big hug. So sorry, I can see why these panels would bother you, after you telling about Bob. I am thinking of you.

Leave a comment:

• KPH
    replied
    Kate, sending you hugs and lifting prayers for peace and comfort. Take care of yourself.

I have a friend that might be interested in the panels, I've forwarded the information to her. I'll contact you if she's interested.

Please know, I wish we were closer. You could come over and we could sew together! It's so much fun having someone to work with.

Leave a comment:

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
    replied
    Sorry that we are too far apart to give you a hug. I can't imagine the pain. That panel is beautiful and hopefully you might want to make it up one day, or someone will find it the perfect panel for someone they love. Hugs...

Leave a comment:

• Trudy A
    replied
    Sending big hugs! I have no words of wisdom, just hugs and a shoulder for you.

Leave a comment:

• grammaterry
    replied
    Oh how wonderful that you are thinking of Bob and he, of course, is thinking of you too. My dad was a cowboy and if he were alive I would have made that for him. Perhaps, you should keep it just a little longer. You might want to make a tribute to him someday. It hasn't been long enough for you to be over your grief and maybe someday soon, you will find joy in the closeness it might bring to you. You are a strong woman and we all love and appreciate you here.

Leave a comment:

• Wishaway
    replied
    Also sending hugs.

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied
    Wishing you peace and pleasant memories today, Kate.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X