Fabric Panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fabric Panel

A couple years ago, Maywood had a series called "Working The West" I had bought 2 panels. Yesterday was hard, would have been Bob's birthday....I got to thinking I never did make that quilt for him as I intended to do, so.......I can't bring myself to making it up. (I still can't get going into the sewing room.) Maywood had several ways to rearrange the cuts on the panel. It's to emotional to keep these!! The 2 panels need a good home, Bob spent days on end in the southern deserts of Idaho with his horse and a cast iron skillet and never without his cowboy hat! Send me a PM, I can't get back to you today, (I have Dr. appointment out of town) but promise to reply tomorrow morning.

Maywood West Panel.jpg
    Kate (Oklahoma)
    There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Kate, I don’t need the panel, but just wanted to say that I’m so sorry for you…..those special days are really hard to handle sometimes. Sending you big hugs and lots of love….hope today is better and you’re able to keep those treasured memories in your heart. 💕
    💫 Anita......Star lover❣️

Comment

A hug for you as you remember Bob on his special day. Their birthdays and memories are always precious on our hearts. Best wishes for your appointment today.
      A bucket of sunshine from the East Coast FL!
      Like sands through the hour glass-sew are the days of our lives!

Comment

Blessings to you, as you remember him today.
        Karen
        Spring, TX

Comment

Wishing you peace and pleasant memories today, Kate.
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Also sending hugs.
            Gail, Mid-Michigan

Comment

Oh how wonderful that you are thinking of Bob and he, of course, is thinking of you too. My dad was a cowboy and if he were alive I would have made that for him. Perhaps, you should keep it just a little longer. You might want to make a tribute to him someday. It hasn't been long enough for you to be over your grief and maybe someday soon, you will find joy in the closeness it might bring to you. You are a strong woman and we all love and appreciate you here.
              success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiam
              Terry of NC

Comment

Sending big hugs! I have no words of wisdom, just hugs and a shoulder for you.
                One yard of fabric, like one cookie, is never enough!

Beth aka Asta

Comment

Sorry that we are too far apart to give you a hug. I can't imagine the pain. That panel is beautiful and hopefully you might want to make it up one day, or someone will find it the perfect panel for someone they love. Hugs...
                  Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Comment

Kate, sending you hugs and lifting prayers for peace and comfort. Take care of yourself.

I have a friend that might be interested in the panels, I've forwarded the information to her. I'll contact you if she's interested.

Please know, I wish we were closer. You could come over and we could sew together! It's so much fun having someone to work with.
                    Katrina
                    From NC, retired in FL
                    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Kate, I am for sure sending a big hug. So sorry, I can see why these panels would bother you, after you telling about Bob. I am thinking of you.

Comment

Sending a hug your way, Kate. Hope today is a better day for you with good memories of Bob.
                        Hike ~ BC, Canada

Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Thoughts & prayers for you as this is a hard day for you. Hopefully, the grief will ease with time.

Comment

Sending hugs. 🤗
                            Maria
                            Alberta, Canada

Comment

Hugs to you on his special day. MM and I appreciate the cards you have sent....they mean a lot!
                              pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

• ktdid
                                ktdid commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I just feel for both of you so much, it's a terrible ordeal you're going through, prayers to you both!
                            Working...
                            X