• Show
Clear All

Make a "Flower Chain" Quilt with Jenny Doan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4DPtNyWf2Q

Enjoy !
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

I like this one, thanks Annika. Have yourself a great weekend.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Oooooo, pretty 🌺🌺
      💫 Anita......Star lover❣️

Comment

That is a beautiful and easy quilt. It just takes a lot of blocks. I love the contrast of the black and batiks.

Comment

I love the Irish change quilt pattern, and the flower blocks are really cute, but very fussy! But the results are worth it!

Comment

I like this one, but not the idea of snowballing all those 2.5" squares! It is very pretty, though, especially with the batiks popping against the black.

Comment

I know I'll be the weird one here, there are a lot of dark batiks in the flower petals that don't show up well. Maybe in person.... I'm wondering what it would look like with a whiteish background.
              Katrina
              “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

I think this would be darling in 30's fabric with a lighter background. It's a very pretty quilt but a lot of snowballing!

Comment

• KPH
                  KPH commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That would be pretty.

Cokie, I was thinking the same thing, white or muslin background with 30’s reproductions. I really liked making the Irish Change and I really like this pattern.
                Carlie

Comment

Working...
                X