Jenny's Countdown to Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jenny's Countdown to Christmas

I placed my reservation! I missed out last year so this year I want to be sure to get one.
    ~ Carol from PA

Thanks Carol! I just placed mine as well. So excited! I hope it's as good as it was last year. I missed out on that one.
    Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

I placed my order this morning also. After all I've heard about this I wanted to see what all the excitement was about.
      Carlie

Comment

I placed my order, too. After last Christmas's fiasco with my two children. I decided to make sure I gifted myself this year.
        Katrina
        “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Okay...I have no idea what you are talking about. Is this a retreat??

Comment

Not a retreat, but Jenny's Christmas Box. 25 gifts selected by Jenny which you open one a day until Christmas. Well worth the price and lots of fun to see what you get. This year you pre-order as last year they sold out within a few hours!

Comment

What were some things in last year's box?

Comment

Just to show I don't mind jumping on the bandwagon every now and then, I went ahead and ordered it as well. That could be Cheryl's gift next year.

Rob
              If you like a fabric, buy a yard. If you LOVE a fabric, buy three!
              Anna Bates
              "Quilt Roadies"

Comment

• Hillbillyhike
                Hillbillyhike commented
                Editing a comment
                Well what a sweet surprise for Cheryl that will be!

Originally posted by jjkaiser View Post
              Okay...I have no idea what you are talking about. Is this a retreat??
              Ditto - I'd like to see what was in last years box

Comment

• wlrquilts
                wlrquilts commented
                Editing a comment
                See link above.

I think I pre-ordered but I am not sure. How can i tell if it made it to my wish list?
              Last edited by MaggieSue; April 6, 2021, 03:30 PM. Reason: I found it!!!

Comment

• Judy, USMC
                Judy, USMC commented
                Editing a comment
                Go to the main Missouri Star page (the one with the Daily Deal.) Click on My Account in the upper right corner. Then click on My Orders. If it shows up there you have pre-ordered. Hope that helps.

Thank you, Dove for giving us the link to last year's box. You helped me make up my mind!
              Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

I'm on the fence still -- as I checked last year's box. I am a gadget and ruler collector, so I have many of those items also. I think it's the special items limited to box that would interest me, but I have to think about it. With shipping and the exchange rate, that would be well over $200. I guess I have until the 20th to decide.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

• Dove
                  Dove commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There were a couple things in last year's box that I would not have used and I expect the same this year. But just having the box with the fun of opening one item each day will be worth it for me. Anything that I don't really need I can give away.
              Working...
              X