Embroidery Recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Embroidery Recommendations?

I've got lots of original art I'd love to put into my wife's Brother embroidery machine. Anyone got recommendations? If I create it in MS Paint, I want to convert it from bmp or jpg to PES.

You need to get some software Convert JPG to PES For Embroidery Machine - Mega Digitizing . There are Etsy sellers that will do it for you if you don't want to spend to much on software, which are expensive. Just look up embroidery digitizers if you go that direction.😊

Here's a 30 day free trial for some software. 30 days is a lot! It looks like it got good reviews.
    SewART Digitizer Machine Embroidery Software | Etsy
    Last edited by Hulamoon; February 15, 2021, 05:43 PM.
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

Wife already had basic Embrilliance software. We upgraded.

Comment

• Hulamoon
        Hulamoon commented
        Editing a comment
        What is your exact question then?

To my knowledge you can't just convert a jpg or bmp to any embroidery format. You need software to do it. With Embrilliance I think the beginning level able to do this is Stitch Artist 1. You bring the design into the software, where it is digitized automatically, or you can tell the software exactly how you want it digitized. Once it is digitized it can be converted to an embroidery format.

Hopefully someone with more knowledge will chime in.
      Barbara

Comment

• Paul in Warrensburg
        Paul in Warrensburg commented
        Editing a comment
        Watched a couple Youtube videos last night with my wife --Wow! Nope, it doesn't simply convert. I wish I could simply "save-as"

My BabyLock Meridian has some basic IQ Designer software on it. I have experimented with my employer's triceratops logo. I put the .jpg on a jump drive, inserted said drive into the machine, and followed the instructions. It worked. It wasn't great. The quality of the design will depend on the quality of your software. You can usually make a few adjustments -- size, density, etc. But unless you or your wife purchased a good quality software, I wouldn't expect results as good as designs you purchase.

Comment

I've converted a few things. I usually wind up using the SewWhatPro (I have a couple of their add on programs to but rarely use those). I also use my old Paint Shop Pro along with it to play around with the jpg first. I had found Embrillance more difficult to use.
      https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
      Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

• Paul in Warrensburg
        Paul in Warrensburg commented
        Editing a comment
        I took my first step last night. It took a bit, but I finally found which clicks to make to get my simple graphic from Paint to Embrilliance. Some day!

Originally posted by Paul in Warrensburg View Post
      I've got lots of original art I'd love to put into my wife's Brother embroidery machine. Anyone got recommendations? If I create it in MS Paint, I want to convert it from bmp or jpg to PES.
      Well, there are a lot of software my personal favorite is Wilcom. For simple designs, you can just auto digitized them and that's it but if you go for delicate and complicated designs you have to go for manual digitizing, and this will dedication more than practice as there is a learning curve. My suggestion is to go for auto digitizing for simple designs and outsource hard and complicated designs.

Comment

And If you want to outsource digitizing then give a call to sean at threads and arts logo embroidery digitizing been in business with him for the past 2 years and never disappointed.

Just say Ava referred you

Comment

Working...
        X