Want to try another surprise box?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to try another surprise box?

If you liked the M* box, which I didn't know about until much later and where was I? Fat Quarter Shop is having a Valentines surprise box. I just put my order in just for fun. I like Pink. lol

The Limited Edition Quilting Cupid Box 2021 Reservation | Fat Quarter Shop Exclusive | Fat Quarter Shop
    🌺 Lorie

Oh..thank you! I just placed my order, too.. how fun!!!
    "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Thanks Lorie! I just ordered it as well!! This will be fun! ☺
      Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

I started to order but it saves credit card information, wasn't comfortable with that, so I bailed!!! I really would have liked to do this.

Comment

• Nwmnteacher
          Nwmnteacher commented
          Editing a comment
          They do PayPal, which I always use when shopping online.

• Hulamoon
          Hulamoon commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too. Really safe.

Thanks for the heads up! I put in my order, too!

Comment

My surprise box is sitting in the back yard and garage. It's called the HVAC... maybe next year.
          Katrina
          β€œNothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

• Hillbillyhike
            Hillbillyhike commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol. The only reason we can afford our "want" purchases this year is because our trip to Italy this past summer was canceled. We won't be traveling for a while. We figured we may as well spend some of that money on our hobbies since we are home together. Keep the sanity! Lol

• KPH
            KPH commented
            Editing a comment
            I was seriously thinking about updating the kitchen this year. lol, those plans got put on hold real quick!

• Hulamoon
            Hulamoon commented
            Editing a comment
            That's a good reason. I don't eat out, pay for gas or buy clothes. I can think of a ton more reasons to treat myself. 😁

I was tempted ... but then backed out. Not really into holiday specific things ... except for Christmas presents. And heart shaped items aren't part of my favorite things. But thanks for the heads-up! I imagine more companies may pick up on this marketing idea. Keep us posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
            If you liked the M* box, which I didn't know about until much later and where was I? Fat Quarter Shop is having a Valentines surprise box. I just put my order in just for fun. I like Pink. lol

The Limited Edition Quilting Cupid Box 2021 Reservation | Fat Quarter Shop Exclusive | Fat Quarter Shop
            Thanks Lori - just signed up for my surprise package. Now I just hope the PO cooperates and we get them BEFORE Valentines Day.

Comment

I looked at it but too much $$$ for me with the conversion. But it would have been nice.
              Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I got my Valentines Box in the mail today. I didn't know what to expect so I can't say I'm disappointed, but I will say that Jenny's surprise boxes have been MUCH better and more fun for me! I hope M* does more of them.

Comment

• Hulamoon
                  Hulamoon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I got mine too. I never ordered a surprise box, so it was fun. It's one of my dd's birthdays on Feb 6th, so some will go to her.

Well guess what happens when you log in here at 11 pm and just saw this post. Went to order and the dreaded banner SOLD OUT was on it. I'm disappointed cause I really like pink. Show a pic when you get yours so I can see everything I missed!

Comment

• Hulamoon
                  Hulamoon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No pink. It was suited more for a pre or young teen. I'll take a pic tomorrow.

I get their monthly Sew Sampler for the last 3 years. I love surprises.

Comment

I haven't received mine yet, so please don't show yet!

Comment

• Hulamoon
                    Hulamoon commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Okay... 😊...

• Hillbillyhike
                    Hillbillyhike commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks Lorie! 😘

I finally got my box today! Cute stuff but I agree that Jenny's box looks better. Thanks for waiting on me before sharing, friends! πŸ’•

Comment

Working...
                  X