Christmas box contents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas box contents?

I’m curious what was in the 2020 box. I see there’s a Group but the posts stop at day 6. I might order it in 2021 if most of the items interest me. I know there’s no guarantee on what included each year and I know the boxes get sold out quickly.
    Are you happy or disappointed with your box? Will you order it again? I do love surprises so the thought of 25 days of gifts is very enticing. Thanks

https://www.missouriquiltco.com/merch/jennys-box Here's the page. I think I'm going to see if I can pick it up next year.
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

I loved it and will definitely do it again next year if I am lucky enough to snap one up in time! I have never in my life gotten 25 presents in December (who has?!). I learned that I LOVE surprises and it was SO much fun!

Comment

Wow! I just looked at it. It's great stuff! I will definitely try and get it next year!!
        Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

The gifts are really nice. I may go for one next year.
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Me, too! Those are such fun gifts..nicely selected. When do the subscriptions typically become available? I also heard they sell out quick so I want this on my calendar.
            "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• Hillbillyhike
              Hillbillyhike commented
              Editing a comment
              Me too!! I'm excited already.

I don't remember when I got it, but it was in one of the Jenny-emails and also on one of her live things. I got mine through the email.

Comment

I just checked my account...it was October 13th. It was announced in a Facebook live video and was sold out within minutes.
              Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

• Teen
                Teen commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you for looking that up! I don’t do FB so I likely won’t know about it until it’s too late. The East coast shoppers beat me on email deals by 2 hours, too. Well, one can hope and that is what I shall do!

• Hillbillyhike
                Hillbillyhike commented
                Editing a comment
                Teen...I'm with you, lol. West coast here and don't have FB. Someone please post here so we can get in on it! Lol

Thanks for the link. It definitely had some neat items.

Comment

I loved my Christmas box. It was so fun to get a surprised every day.

Comment

Thanks for the link! I loved each and every one of those. I hope I will be quick enough to snag one next year!

Comment

what is the cost of the box

Comment

This year it was 159.95
                      Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

• Judy, USMC
                        Judy, USMC commented
                        Editing a comment
                        And don't forget the state sales tax. Mine was added @ 7% for a total of $170.82.

yikes!!!! seriously. and i was upset this morning about my electric bill being double what it was last month. well about $6.00 each days present isn't bad I guess. whew.

Comment

• auntiemern
                        auntiemern commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Except when $6 is more than the actual cost of the product if you bought directly from the site. Not exactly a 'present'.

• sydneybean
                        sydneybean commented
                        Editing a comment
                        But if one of the other gifts is more than 6 dollars on the website then I guess it would even out in the end. I know a puzzle is more than 6 dollars.

• Hillbillyhike
                        Hillbillyhike commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You're paying for the time and packaging too...the concept. Just like the Lindt advent calendar my hubby got me. All the chocolate inside is no where near worth what the cost of the calendar is.
                    Working...
                    X