Advent/Countdown Box!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advent/Countdown Box!!

I just received my "countdown to Christmas" box! So excited, I can hardly wait until December! It is so nice to have something fun to look forward to!

Yay....! There are going to be some wonderful things in it this year. I saw Jenny and Misty talking about it.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Hope there won't be any spoilers out there...
      Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

I got my box today. Can't wait until December 1 to see what it is.

Comment

What is a count down to Christmas box?

Comment

• Hillbillyhike
            Hillbillyhike commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes..what is it?

• Monique
            Monique commented
            Editing a comment
            It was a box filled with quilting goodies (or something like that). They were all gone in a blink of an eye.

• Hillbillyhike
            Hillbillyhike commented
            Editing a comment
            Ohh..too bad! I love advent calendars, and a quilting one?? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Mine came the other day and I thinkDH is almost as giddy about is as I am.
          One yard of fabric, like one cookie, is never enough!

Beth aka Asta

Comment

I was late to the party and when I went to look at them, they were GONE!!
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I didn't get one either! I did get a beer one at Costco tho ๐Ÿ˜

Comment

• Hillbillyhike
                Hillbillyhike commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice! Haha

• Momofmonsters5
                Momofmonsters5 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey I need that! Will look.

• Wishaway
                Wishaway commented
                Editing a comment
                That should help ease the disappointment, lol!

I missed the boat on this one too, but next year.....

Comment

I will definitely be looking for this next year.
                Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! ๐Ÿ˜

Comment

Once everyone has opened their surprises, perhaps after Christmas, would someone post what was in the box. The box is pricy so Iโ€™ve never ordered it wondering if itโ€™s worth the investment. Is every box the same? Thanks

Comment

If you got one of the advent boxes, be alert! Although I got the email warning me that item for Day #!7 was being mailed, it did not say it was from MSQ and I accidentally opened it anyway! Don't make the same mistake I did!! The inside package does say Day 17, but I didn't notice that until too late.

Comment

I got a Day 17 in the mail, but there was also a Day 17 in my box. Maybe there were some that didn't have it included so they sent Day 17 again to everyone. Anyone else have Day 17 in the original box? I also decided to wrap all of my presents. I didn't open them, just wrapped them so they looked good under the tree.

Comment

DNeubauer Yes, I also discovered that there was already a #17 in the box! I wondered if perhaps they go together -- I am sure Jenny will explain it on her advent box videos! How clever (and ambitious) of you to wrap them! I am just leaving the whole box under the tree and will pretend I have a treasure box reward every day until Christmas! Definitely appealing to my inner child!

Comment

It took ma a bit to talk myself into it - and did get it. Started putting the gifts back into the box with the higher number days on the bottom. After 24 I discovered day 23 was missing. Called and it came FedEx Priority in a box ... days before the day 17 package arrived via USPS. (Day 17 came in the box.)

I'm disappointed that the box came with a small gouge on the lid above the red label. I wanted to take it to the Birthday Bash & forum retreat to get everyone to sign it. I'm trying to see if they will replace it. (Yes, I know it's a small thing to worry about ... but ... I had big plans for that box!)

Comment

Working...
                          X