FedEx problems!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FedEx problems!

Has anyone had problems with FedEx deliveries? They're telling me that they delivered my fabric, but it never made it to my porch. I tried reaching out to them, but they tell me to contact Missouri Star. SURELY, Missouri Star isn't responsible for stuff that FedEx SHOULD have delivered. And, of course it couldn't be just a little package from M*QC, it's a fat quarter of fabric! UUGGGHHHH!

Did FedEx deliver it to the post office, who will then complete the final delivery? When did it show delivery? Since M* uses SmartPost, I think that's likely what happened.

Rob
    There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
    --Ken Burns

Comment

• mooveenut57
      mooveenut57 commented
      Editing a comment
      They say they delivered it to my front door. But, I think I'll check the post office today. Thanks Rob, I didn't think of trying the post office.

Rob has a good thought. That's exactly what happened to me recently with an Amazon order. It showed as delivered but was at the post office for me to pick up. Good luck! Hooe you find it, that's expensive.
    Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

I ALWAYS have issues with Fed-ex Stupid-post. Every. Single. Time.
      TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

• minipinlady
        minipinlady commented
        Editing a comment
        Not a fan of Fed x twits either.

• Star lover
        Star lover commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here. I’ve never had a package arrive in ANY timely manner from them...ever!

• auntstuff
        auntstuff commented
        Editing a comment
        I live just a bit over the state line, but it takes a grand tour of the SE US each time, and often more than once. USPS could have done it at the cheapest ground rate and got it here in 3 days. Instead, I wait an average of 10 days if I'm lucky.

I think FedEx is overrun with parcels and understaffed. My M* package came fast enough last week but was delivered by a FedEx contract employee from his personal vehicle. It sat in Boise (30 mins from me) for 2 days
      "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• auntstuff
        auntstuff commented
        Editing a comment
        Considering I have had this problem with them since M first signed on with them a couple years ago, that won't hold water.

Fabric ordered from California to be delivered in Albuquerque, NM Pretty much a straight shot through Arizona. Except FedEx takes it to Memphis, TN first.

Bottom line is FedEx sucks, no matter who you order from and they have got to be losing money by driving stuff all over the country instead of straight to the destination.
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

FedEx is based in Memphis, TN. I don't know if this is still the case, but when they first started, they used to route EVERYTHING through Memphis. All packages, even if the recipient is just a couple of miles away, got shipped to Memphis. They have a giant distribution center that sorts everything, then it goes back on a plane to the intended location.

Comment

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
          SuzanneOrleansOntario commented
          Editing a comment
          My packages go to Memphis TN -- and its almost always across the border and through customs and delivered in less than 3 days. from TN. No issues with international FedEx.

• auntstuff
          auntstuff commented
          Editing a comment
          Mine always go to Mississippi. I'm in N Arkansas.

Many times I've received the "delivered" email from Fed-ex only to have the package arrive a business day to two later. Seems like they like to give the appearance of delivering when promised but in reality delivering a day or two later. Wish I could say this is because of Covid but its been going on longer than that.

Comment

Last week one of my packages was delivered to the wrong address . (not MSQ stuff) My address was clearly on there and for some reason they had also added another address. We have the Neighborhood app and she contacted me through it and I got my things.

Many times I have received a text that a package has been delivered and it doesn't show up as Stitches23 said for a day or two later. So odd. Makes me wonder if they have a certain number they have to deliver per day and just fake it. I realize they are super busy with all that is going on, but these things were happening before Covid.

The last couple of MSQ packages I have received in normal amount of time.
          Last edited by TMP; November 9, 2020, 09:39 PM.

Comment

If a seller doesn't offer shipping options that are more beneficial or less problems for me, I don't buy from them. It's always available elsewhere. Fortunately I love in a location that doesn't suffer from shipper problems (except the FedEx/USPS Smartpost partnership) and normal FedEx door to door works just fine. When using FedEx which I do most of the time, I signed up for "FedEx Delivery." On the scheduled delivery day I get a text and an actual picture when it's dropped at my door.

No complaints with most shipping options, but these days especially, you have to play the game to protect your precious purchases.
            You gots to risk it to gets the biscuit-

Comment

Working...
            X