Looking for this fabric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for this fabric

I was in Joann Fabrics about 3 weeks ago and came across this fabric. Silly girl - I only bought 1 yard. I also got a yard of 2 contrasting fabrics in the line. Long story short - I want more and it is not to be found. In my research I have found that Joann's came out with this line "State Pride" back in June 2020. There were supposed to be something line 5 different designs for all 50 states. Some of the states are available - but can't find hide or hair of the Maryland fabric.

I know that some of you are really awesome with searching out fabrics - unfortunately I do not fall into that category. Can anyone help me??????? 20201108_062332.jpg MARYLAND PRIDE 4.jpg MARYLAND PRIDE 4.jpg 20201108_062332.jpg
    Attached Files
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

I had seen this too , and I wanted the Kansas like your Maryland one. I check with joanns almost everytime they get their truck delivery, like you since June they havent had any. Good luck with finding Maryland, i have about decided they have put Kansas out of the United States,

Comment

• Hulamoon
      Hulamoon commented
      Editing a comment
      Hawaii is a foreign country. lol

The hurdle with Joann fabrics is exactly that. It's from JoAnn. The only place it will end up is Ebay and Etsy. Most retail stores have items it in the computer system across the board and be able to send it to another store. I don't know if this company operates like that though. I looked, but that state isn't showing up for me.
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

I'll check mine... I was there last night ..they owe me a refund for a mistake at the register. I looked online and no luck! Sorry! All my boys were born in MD that would have been nice!!

Comment

If you give a JoAnn employee the 8-digit article number or SKU, they can look up the inventory in nearby stores or region-wide. From there, they can help arrange a store transfer to send the fabric to your local store. If you find out which store has it, you can call that store, ask for a manager, and arrange a send sale. There's a shipping fee (~$8), but the fabric gets sent directly to you that way.

Comment

This site of Joann's has lots....sorry no Maryland that I saw https://www.joann.com/fabric/quilt-c...start=60&sz=60
          “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
          “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

Sorry, but I struck out as well. I think if you get the SKU# from the fabric and called your store, they would be able to tell you if it was available in another store. At least that's how our store (not Joann's, but another national retailer) can do it.

Good luck!

Rob
            There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
            --Ken Burns

Comment

Sorry....I was going to be near a Joann’s In Oregon tomorrow so I checked that store and they have Pennsylvania only. My store in Idaho has zilch...
              "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Failing finding any more of that gorgeous fabric, here's a site that specializes in 3-yard quilts. Literally, all the patterns count on using 1-yard each of three different fabrics, just like you have! https://www.fabriccafe.com/
                Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Working...
                X