JoAnn's fabric design service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JoAnn's fabric design service

Did you know they had one? It's a take off of Spoonflower. Well, if you didn't know, here is a review.

https://craftindustryalliance.org/we...vice-myfabric/

https://www.joann.com/fabric/

Spoonflower is expensive and I didn't get that far to check out prices. Maybe a good place to print out pictures!

Last edited by Hulamoon; November 4, 2020, 01:05 PM.
    🌺 Lorie

Hmm I wonder why JA is getting into this? The quality, inventory and customer service of my local store is really getting cruddy. The store is just 5 mins away, so super convenient, but about the only time I go there is for thread or elastic. I don't think I would order from this new service. It sounds like a big headache to set up the order just like you want it to look, proper scale, color, etc. There are just so many wonderful ready to use fabrics on the market now from trusted mfg and well known designers. But thanks for telling us about this option.

Comment

• Hulamoon
      Hulamoon commented
      Editing a comment
      I probably wouldn't either. Heck to get fabric from them I have to buy two yards. That's extortion. lol

I know, really?! The last time I ordered from JA online I ordered 6 yds and it came in 5 separate cuts. I needed it for curtains sheesh. Had to send it all back and reorder and guess who got stuck with the postage. Never again.

Comment

• Hulamoon
      Hulamoon commented
      Editing a comment
      You know, that just happened to me this week, but with Amazon. I ordered 2yds of fabric. It came in 1yd in two packages. PLUS.. it was supposed to be 60'' wide. I turned them into the Amazon police for false advertising. 😠

Interesting. I suspect they won't print any licensed image like, say, a big ol' Superman "S." But I should check it out, just in case
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Yeah, I looked and they said the quality wasn't up to par. I'll use spoonflower...I didnt see ths prices too much different. Joanns coupons aren't what they used to be.

Comment

Working...
      X