Giant or Wide Ric Rac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giant or Wide Ric Rac

I tied to find some wide ric rac or rick rac. anyway, seems what i used to have was wider than 5/8 of an inch. Is that considered big or wide?? i just want to make my cat a toy to grab. She loves to chew on everything. I used to have one on a wand long ago.

There's jumbo and yes you can buy wider by the yard.

Comment

I will have to look at Wal-mart or buy by the package which I don't really need. thanks i will look. Jumbo.

Comment

I use a ton of rickrack if you can't find what you need let me know I'll see if i have it. I can throw it in the mail.

Comment

• Momofmonsters5
          Momofmonsters5 commented
          Editing a comment
          I got it! I replied. Been a busy work week so I haven't gotten to the forum until the evening. I have to go to the office Monday to pick up equipment so I'll drop in the mail then!!

• nativetexan
          nativetexan commented
          Editing a comment
          oh great. on another forum i sent a Pm to a friend about a pattern but she's not responded. People are busier than I am. Sort wish I were still working!!! no problem. let me know on anything you need. i probably have it! CC

• Momofmonsters5
          Momofmonsters5 commented
          Editing a comment
          Usually I'll come in during my 15 min breaks but I haven't had time to take a break in a couple days. Yeah I stayed home when my kids were younger. I go nuts lol. We have one of those community mailboxes down the street. Weird for a house so I can't just drop in the mailbox. If you need anything else just ask! I've been helped out in the past so I do mind paying it forward!!

I buy mine from M*. They have a large selection. Not sure if they still carry it, but I used to buy it by the yard here at M*.
        Last edited by Bubby; October 29, 2020, 05:16 PM.
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I had a ton of Jumbo in yellow and in green for a quilt i never put it on. finally gave it all away. i will look here too. must remember it's called Jumbo!!

Comment

My Uncle Darrell used to work at a factory that made rick rack in SC. I had a bunch he gave me for crafting with kids. I sure do miss having ends and scraps that he'd bring home.
            Katrina
            “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

funny thing today. went to Walmart and actually found JUMBO rick rack. black. on a roll. well i asked a male there opening a box on the cutting table if he could cut this for me. He told me they don't cut. i have to buy the roll. well the roll was falling apart, nothing on it said how much. half of the cardboard end was missing. I just told him I would put it back! sigh. Still looking. This was really jumbo. never seen it quite that wide before.

Comment

What color are you looking for? I have some too.
                🌺 Lorie

Comment

Working...
                X