Love Notes, by Kimberbell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love Notes, by Kimberbell

I participated in a 5-week BOW for this quilt. She designed this for embroidery machine version or sewing version. I don’t have an embroidery machine so this is the sewing version. All my applique is turned edge and machine sewn, hand embroidery, and so many cute embellishments...Kimberbell’s trademark. Embellishments include leather, vinyl, and felt, glitter fabric etc. I redesigned the layout and did a scalloped border.. I FMQ’d on my domestic. Her patterns are so adorable.. DCCC20F7-D39A-4973-A3A9-6FF46C3A56AA.jpeg 615BB128-446D-4079-A361-DB57F41A6CCF.jpeg 69B0ED24-7EDE-46C9-B9F1-1A5E5E7951DD.jpeg 03D5660A-D39B-441F-8B5B-38B9D0134109.jpeg 43B9ABB9-E4C6-4778-A316-9B8FFA3B8CA4.jpeg 9F1D14DD-E3A9-4262-8102-22F09F550FD3.jpeg
    8132B55C-E596-4727-8FCB-1C503C0DC61E.jpeg
    Attached Files
    "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Very cute. Are the type written notes loose at the top. They look like they are batting pieces.
    Carlie

Comment

Originally posted by CarlieBlilie View Post
      Very cute. Are the type written notes loose at the top. They look like they are batting pieces.
      That’s actually White felt that I hand embroidered and, yes, they are loose.
      "You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

That is adorable and so sweet.

Our LQS has classes for embroidery projects.

Comment

Sooooo cute! And a great job. There are so many cute & special touches on this quilt. The house quilt on the side wall is very pretty too!
          "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
          Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

I love kimbell. I really want to dig in with their embroidery. This is just a fantastic quilt.

Comment

This quilt is ADORABLE!!! There's so much to see & enjoy & appreciate in this quilt. Love the scalloped border & all the cute applique. You did a fantastic job on this quilt. I see a lot of work taking place in making it & it proved to be worth every minute of the time you put into it.

Comment

I agree. Wonderful quilt & great work.

Comment

Originally posted by pcbatiks View Post
                  Sooooo cute! And a great job. There are so many cute & special touches on this quilt. The house quilt on the side wall is very pretty too!
                  Thank you! The house wall hanging pattern is called Fierce Ladies” by Eye Candy Quilts. Design inspired by the San Franciscan row houses. Here is a picture of it.

081AB9C3-AB06-4441-89F2-71445B6973FC.jpeg

Comment

That really looks nice!

Rob
                    There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
                    --Ken Burns

Comment

You did a beautiful job! Love that design when I first saw it. I debated getting it but still l have too many UFO's and kits I haven't even opened yet.
                      If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Amazing work!
                        Katrina
                        “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by Teen View Post

Thank you! The house wall hanging pattern is called Fierce Ladies” by Eye Candy Quilts. Design inspired by the San Franciscan row houses. Here is a picture of it.

081AB9C3-AB06-4441-89F2-71445B6973FC.jpeg
                          Love the fabrics & pattern!
                          "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                          Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Working...
                          X