Kudos MSQC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudos MSQC

I ordered backing fabric for a baby quilt last Sunday, and received it today. 7 days total! Way to go. Thanks M*.

Yay M*!!!!!!!!!!
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

All my orders have been less than one week, and half that time is on my end in Vancouver. I love MSQC! I have nothing but great things tomsay about them. =)
      Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

• bubba
        bubba commented
        Editing a comment
        Vancouver WA??

• Hillbillyhike
        Hillbillyhike commented
        Editing a comment
        Vancouver BC. I'm a Canuck, eh! 😉🍁😁

Great! For some reason my order went from Kansas all the way to Indiana. By passed Illinois altogether. LOL Sooo, it says delivery is pending.

Comment

• Hillbillyhike
        Hillbillyhike commented
        Editing a comment
        Hope it comes soon for you!

• auntstuff
        auntstuff commented
        Editing a comment
        Mine goes from Kansas to Southaven Miss, then back to north Arkansas. 10 days to 2 weeks usually.

I was a little reluctant to post after the rant last week. I Too got my order perfectly in under a week including cut fabric. I don't spend much online but like to support M* because of all the support I get from the videos.

Comment

• Hillbillyhike
        Hillbillyhike commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you!

I want to add that my orders do not usually take the long route. Just this time. My orders are usually here within the week. I usually find it amusing how packages can travel around till they find their home.
      Last edited by sydneybean; October 20, 2020, 01:16 PM.

Comment

I have to echo my Kudos. I placed an order with DD on October 11, and I received it on October 19th. Not bad, given it travelled over the border and through customs. This one didnt have cut yardage, but did have a fabric panel.

Another order placed on October 15 with cut yardage was processed and has been shipped. I should probably have it by Friday or weekend. Impressive.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

• auntstuff
          auntstuff commented
          Editing a comment
          Yet one that only has to travel over state line takes 2 weeks....interesting, isn't it?
      Working...
      X