Sewing machine needles online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sewing machine needles online?

I just realized when I cleaned up my sewing stuff from upstairs that i have a lot of needles. Oh good! Problem is most of them are lose and who knows if they were used or not, and I can't read them! lol I have never bought needles online. I don't want to just dart over to Amazon if there is a better place. I'd like to get a variety of sizes. Any recommendations? I don't have a favorite brand.
    🌺 Lorie

I buy Schmetz needles on Amazon for my sewing/quilting and embroidery projects, but I hear that wawak.com has very good prices.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

• Rob the HOAQ
      Rob the HOAQ commented
      Editing a comment
      We've ordered a lot from WAWAK, and they certainly do have good prices. Never bought needles from them though.

Rob

I didn't check prices or do comparison browsing, but Superior Threads carries many sizes & types of needles, including LA needles. Even though they cost more, I usually buy needles at my LQS & use my guild 10% discount or wait for a sale.

Comment

Ooooo..thanks about Wawak!! Never heard of them...Canadian site...awesome!!
      Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

Thanks everyone. Darn internet went out all day. Shipping at Wawak was almost $6 and I don't need anything else. So Amazon it is. They have been shipping really fast lately, I mean REALLY fast!
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

I buy Schmetz needles from Amazon...BUT you will find the same needles from different sellers from $4 to $9 for a 5 needle pack. just check before you click. I bought them as low as $3 for a pack a few months ago.
          Diana Grey

Comment

• Hillbillyhike
            Hillbillyhike commented
            Editing a comment
            Do you remember where from?

The last needles I bought on line was Organ needles from Amazon......got 100 for about 12.00 or so (I think). At those prices, I don't think twice about changing very often. They are very good needles and my 3 Janome machiness have no problem with them.

Comment

• Bubby
            Bubby commented
            Editing a comment
            Organ needles are very good. I buy them when I run across them.

• Hillbillyhike
            Hillbillyhike commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the tip! I just ordered some.

Yes, I would say Organ or Schmetz. I bought an add on of needles from amazon, not checking the brand and they are garbage...wasted money...the thread bunches and wont sew a stitch.

Comment

Working...
          X