A creative space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A creative space

Finally I see the end of the creation of my quilt studio.
    It has been a long time work in progress but finally all my quilting stuff is in the "studio"

Here is picture. I have also dedicated one corner for my spinning wheel. Somehow it did not want its picture taken. ;-)

I have made a big skein of yarn that I am very pleased with.

Here are pictures
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

What a fantastic quilt studio. Looks like you have enough room in there to do anything you want. I love the new skein of yarn that you've made.

Comment

It looks wonderful. I know you'll be happily creative in your new studio.
      Katrina
      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

I will show my daughter your beautiful yarn, she also spins and knits. I have watched but I think have to have a special talent for it. Your room is pretty !

Comment

Very beautiful space and your quilt rug is stunning!

Comment

Lovely sewing room so neat and relaxing, congratulations

Comment

Looks like you can get a lot done in that room!

Rob
              There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
              --Ken Burns

Comment

Thank you all for your kind words!

I am super happy with my new quilt studio. It turned out even better then I had imagined.
                Of course there is still stuff to organized and lights to fix. But the big bits are there and I love it.
                And my doggie loves it to because he can be with me and be comfy in his chair when I create
                sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
                The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
                A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
                And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Comment

You now have a 'happy' place. Great job!!
                  Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Working...
                  X