People have gotten creative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People have gotten creative

I was looking up appliques for a baseball team for one of my sons gifts. I was wondering how they got them so perfect...they are cutting up the fabric collage fabric and selling them. Clever!! $6.50 for a tiny bit of fabric and M* has a yard for 8.45. I'm going to order the fabric. Just thought I'd share another clever way people are making some extra money sewing!

Originally posted by Momofmonsters5 View Post
    I was looking up appliques for a baseball team for one of my sons gifts. I was wondering how they got them so perfect...they are cutting up the fabric collage fabric and selling them. Clever!! $6.50 for a tiny bit of fabric and M* has a yard for 8.45. I'm going to order the fabric. Just thought I'd share another clever way people are making some extra money sewing!
    I'll tell you how I did mine for kids clothes. A projector. I have a fancy cake one that projects on the cake making it what ever size you needed. I cut the fabric out to enlarge.

image_48921.jpg

image_48922.jpg

image_48924.jpg

I'm missing pictures of other bugs. lol
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

• Momofmonsters5
      Momofmonsters5 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow Lori!! Love the dress! You are talented. Everytime you show a dress I want the pattern lol. I love making dresses too.

• Hulamoon
      Hulamoon commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! It's not very delicate looking though. Hand turned seems intimidating. Maybe I'll try one of these days,

• Hillbillyhike
      Hillbillyhike commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow Lorie! That is darling. You are so talented!

WOW!! beautiful Lorie.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Working...
    X