Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning Friday

Good morning!

I'll start the thread for you as I didn't see one. It's rainy and dreary here. That means more time sewing. Lots of projects on the table for this weekend. The chicken and stock is ready for a pot pie this evening.

I have the design for Miss Patsy and will work on it too.

Happy Friday to all!

PS to add: Joy, Best wishes on your test today.

Rhonda, we were writing at the same time. Thanks for your post. It looks like it will be a rainy day here too.

Have a great day everyone.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Good Morning Rhonda and those who follow,

It was a late start for me. I heard Mike leave for work, but decided to roll over for a few more minutes of sleep since I stayed up and watched Jenny's tutorial. She's so right about the power of words on a quilt...

encircled with love.jpgThis was made for a co-worker from Park Road Montessori. The squares were 9" and the circles 7". Each teacher chose a square and wrote their message to Sherry. She enjoyed it, and her husband hung it in the living room after she passed. No telling where it is now, he's moved on...that's another story (worse than any soap opera).

I guess since the sun is shining and Mike's gone for the day, I'll go ahead and do my laundry and work on next weeks Bible Study. I read the chapter last night.

Have a wonderful day.
      Attached Files
      Katrina
      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Yay, they showed up together in one thread.

Comment

That is weird that they are in the same thread but I am glad they are together.

Comment

You forget I can merge threads. Now I can't explain why Katrina's post is a comment (unless she wasn't completely awake yet) as it wasn't there yet. ;
            K is for Karen 😊​..................
            Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
            T - is it TRUE?
            H - is it HELPFUL?
            I - is it INSPIRING?
            N - is it NECESSARY?
            K - is it KIND?

Comment

Karen we do forget you work magic here, LOL!!

Comment

I was posting under Rhonda's good morning. Don't ask me. It came up on this in under her post, then I looked at Monique's and Rhonda's was there. We all must have been typing at the same time.
                Katrina
                “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Working...
                X