Way to go MSQC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go MSQC

There was nothing lacking on MSQ's shipping, I ordered yardage on 25, September, received it 1, October 6 days total hurray!! I'm amazed at how they manage to fit a total of 6 yards of fabric into a 7 x 10" envelope, you couldn't fit a single hair in between! I can imagine how they go on vacation packing a suitcase!!
    Kathryn
    There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Nice job!

It's fun to get that fabric bundle!

Comment

That's awesome!
      Katrina
      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

I thought their shipping time was good also, I received two packages yesterday with daily deals from last week.
        If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

I have to say I was very impressed as well. I placed an order on September 24 and it arrived (in western Canada) on October 1st! I've been hesitating ordering from the U.S. due to customs and such up until now but, if this is the norm, I'll probably be ordering again!
          Maria

Comment

• Rob the HOAQ
            Rob the HOAQ commented
            Editing a comment
            From the other perspective, I wonder how difficult it would be to order something from Canada and have it shipped here? From time to time I come across some fabric that isn't available here, but seems plentiful there. Anyone have any experience along those lines?

Rob

• Maria Sews
            Maria Sews commented
            Editing a comment
            Rob, it would probably depend on the method of shipping. I occasionally order items from the other end of the country and receive them within a week via Canada Post but MSQC used Fedex for the items I ordered which I would guess is faster. Most Canadian quilt shops use the postal system. Then there's customs before they hand your package over to USPS.

Maria

When I mail stuff to my brother Carl in Utah, it seems like Canada to USA is a whole lot easier customs wise than it is coming here. The exchange rate alone would be a good incentive to shop Canadian for you, on some things. Compare pricing tho as rulers here are triple priced and sometimes even higher than that.
          I don't know if you have seen this website but I have dealt with this company and the lady that runs it is real nice. I had a credit with her on something , and just asked her to substitute something else, surprise me. She did, with twice as much as my credit was worth. You can expect quick replies to email from her as well. Selection is small but good quality.
          I like the sewing machine and purple flowers fabric, very pretty.
          https://canadiannationalfabric.com/

Comment

• Hulamoon
            Hulamoon commented
            Editing a comment
            That sewing machine fabric is awesome! i wish it came in rayon because i would wear it!

• minipinlady
            minipinlady commented
            Editing a comment
            That is awesome fabric. I was thinking sewing room curtains . If only i could make curtains.

• Maria Sews
            Maria Sews commented
            Editing a comment
            I always forget about this one!! Thanks for the reminder, minipinlady!
        Working...
        X