Fabric trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fabric trade?

I need some Dallas cowboy cotton fabric, anyone interested in a trade? I have a huge stash. It's super marked up right now and out of stock locally. Thanks in advance

PS I looked for the other thread for free fabric and couldn't find it!

Rachel

Nope from me,, but this is for a full yard. Do you need a lot?

https://www.ebay.com/i/313231675460?...DefaultOrganic
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

• Hulamoon
      Hulamoon commented
      Editing a comment
      One yard at 58'' wide is marked up? I never shopped for sports fabric, but I thought for a licensed fabric that would be normal. How much would it normally be? I'm just curious so I know for when I search for stuff.

• Nwmnteacher
      Nwmnteacher commented
      Editing a comment
      Hulamoon, if it's cotton, it's most likely 44" wide.

• Hulamoon
      Hulamoon commented
      Editing a comment
      The ad says 58''

Yeah 14.99 plus shipping is high considering it's not quilt store quality. All sports fabric is like character fabrics and sold at hobby lobby, joanns and walmart for lower prices. That exact print is 8.99 at joanns right now but you have to order 2 yards. It's not my favorite print thats out but the only available.

Comment

• Momofmonsters5
      Momofmonsters5 commented
      Editing a comment
      The description says 58" at joanns. I'll end up getting that if I can't find it. Walmart here is starting to get stock back in too. Lol i should have bought it before. You could find it everywhere before masks ...he's always loved the cowboys. Took it granted lol

• Hulamoon
      Hulamoon commented
      Editing a comment
      Speaking of masks, Halloween fabric is going up and up too. Etsy sellers have been marking up small amounts. A long time ago ( not too long) it was hard to find a FQ. Now everyone sells it like it's a yard.

• Momofmonsters5
      Momofmonsters5 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know luckily we just went to joans and they had tons of halloween and christmas. Lol the lady at the cutting table said it creeped her out to cut the fabric Abby picked for mask. It's not that bad haha. Etsy used to be my go place but the mark up is getting ridiculous. Fat quarters for 15 dollars. Stupid thing is you have new people sewing and buying necause they don't know thats a huge markup for them it's a normal price since most of time stores are bare so nothing to compare it to.
Working...
X