Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a Babylock Aria and don't know how to adjust my needle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a Babylock Aria and don't know how to adjust my needle.

Please tell me how to adjust my needle on my Babylock aria. The buttons don't respond. I am using my single hole plate and wonder if that is the problem.

This manual may help you:

file:///C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Local/Temp/BLAR_InstManualFinal.pdf

Comment

With computerized machines like this it knows what ever you do to it. With the single hole it will only go down in one place as a safety measure. You'll be okay putting the other plate in.

Welcome to the forum!

I'll add that I have the Cresendo and when you use the sensor with the walking foot you can't change stitches. You can bypass this by using a universal walking foot that doesn't plug in.
      Last edited by Hulamoon; September 29, 2020, 11:12 AM.
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

Look in the manual that shows the utility stitches. There is the option of selecting needle position with the stitch selections. There is also the choice to select a reinforcement stitch when starting.

The L/R feature button at the bottom of the screen is where you can change the needle position.

Comment

I second Hulamoon. I have the BL Brilliant. And it knows when I put the straight stitch plate in - it won’t let you do any stitch with zigzags or move your needle. Part of the reason I don’t use that plate for piecing, only fmq.

Comment

Working...
          X