Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sport fan ideas?

Hi,

I've decided to make my kids Christmas presents this year. I want to make them useful things. So bowl cozies, coasters, table runners, table toppers..things like that since they all have their own places. One of my son's Brandon I call him bubba is a huge sports fan. I'm not nor anyone in my house.
    I have a cowboys table topper ready to quilt that I printed pics on fabric of the logo, cheerleaders and stadium...but for the sports fans..is there anything that I can make him specific to watching a game persay? I try to mix it up. I have 5 kids and I wanted to do at least one thing different for each. Maybe a remote holder? Thanks! Rachel

A beer/soda can cozy/Koozy

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/229191068527238612/
    ๐ŸŒบ Lorie

Comment

Thanks Lori!! I will add that..he loves soda. Great idea!!

Comment

A wallet, or (I hate to say it) a face mask?
        Katrina
        โ€œNothing can dim the light which shines from within.โ€ Maya Angelou

Comment

A remote caddy to hang on the arm of the chair to hold various remote controls.
          K is for Karen ๐Ÿ˜Šโ€‹..................
          Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
          T - is it TRUE?
          H - is it HELPFUL?
          I - is it INSPIRING?
          N - is it NECESSARY?
          K - is it KIND?

Comment

I have made a BBQ apron denim with sports team trim on it, fleece beanie, wine bottle holder, key rings, lanyards, even covered two throw pillows last christmas using fleece and also pillow cases. All with different teams, depending on the person. It would have been too easy if they all were fans of the same teams.

Comment

How about some bunting. If you look up sports bunting on Pinterest there are different styles.

buntin-11.jpg

Says PARTY! to me. lol
              ๐ŸŒบ Lorie

Comment

Thanks for the ideas! Katrina yes I always include a mask..I'm bored of making them but they need one from their mom! I've been sewing all day...I promised myself no more cutting new stuff til I sewed everything already cut..except quilts. I only have 6 bobbins for my bernina so I'm always emptying them to use a different thread. I found some on ebay...going to order.

Comment

Working...
                X