How guilty are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How guilty are you?

Being guilty myself of this - how many patterns have you bought. printed, downloaded or found in some way and then put them away for "one day"? I have a file full of them but one day ......πŸ€”

Lol i have a small bin plus a box full of magizines and bought patterns. Then I download a ton. I keep saying I'll downsize them then never do. Do I use them yes but it's been a while lol. I'm totally guilty!!!

Comment

Let's not admit to our addiction to new patterns. I'll never be finished.
      Katrina
      β€œNothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

You wanna see my Pinterest page?
        https://www.pinterest.com/loriearii/quilting/
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

• Hulamoon
          Hulamoon commented
          Editing a comment
          I think there is a prompt when you join. It's been awhile. You create boards to to save things, as many as you want. I have one that's titled food, but another is Tofu. lol You can also sub-divide. Quilts...pinwheels, disappearing, M* etc. You can get addicted really fast because almost 99% of sites have a pin save button. . Too much to explain, you just need to play around 😊

• sewUK
          sewUK commented
          Editing a comment
          Love your pinterest page - o-o-oh no-o-o, more projects to tempt me!

• Hillbillyhike
          Hillbillyhike commented
          Editing a comment
          I have to uninstall Pinterest every once in a while lol. It can be addictive! I just started following you Lorie! My username is Ipinmorethanido 🀣

I thinned my collection out a while back, but I still have too many.
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

• Hillbillyhike
          Hillbillyhike commented
          Editing a comment
          Collection...pefect word Barb. Pinterest pins, fabric, patterns. They are collections and we are collectors. Nothing wrong with that! Lol

In my EQ8 project file I have 121 designs. I've completed nine. That doesn't include free patterns that I've downloaded or bought. So yep, I'm guilty!

Rob
        There's nothing more directly linked to who we are than the fabric that we make.
        --Ken Burns

Comment

• Hillbillyhike
          Hillbillyhike commented
          Editing a comment
          You have been busy adopting a new family member. Perfectly acceptable! πŸ˜‰

Guilty as charged, got a whole stack of them.
        If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

I don't have too many, but enough. For a long time, I limited myself to only MSQC tutorials. But I already have enough that I think it needs some thinning.

Comment

You don't really want to know, do you? I also print out photos of quilts thinking one day..... but that day very seldom comes. I should just save my printer ink!

Comment

I have sort of hit a moratorium on patterns. I still have many I want to do, so nothing new gets added unless I REALLY REALLY want to do it. Thats one or two a year or so.
              TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

I have NO idea! I've never counted them. I have two 3-ring binders full of patterns from M*, Jordan Fabrics, Bonnie Hunter, misc. from different places. When I still was working & before I had a laptop, I used to print off block patterns from Quilter's Cache. I also use my Snip-It tool to snip pics of quilts off web sites. I have hand written notes I've made from watching Jenny's tutorials. At least I did get the patterns all quite organized this year. I still have quite a supply of other quilting mags. I also rearranged my BLOCK mags. this summer so they're all in order. Hey, I'll never run out of ideas!

Comment

My memory is so short I can't tell you if I have pattern acquisition disorder. I do sometimes get surprised though at what's at the bottom of my stash boxes. πŸ˜ƒ

I've started pinning projects to Pintrest for future reference or browsing.

Comment

There is no guilt allowed in my sewing room....ever!

Comment

• Hillbillyhike
                      Hillbillyhike commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Love that Rhonda!!

I have downloaded and/or printed more than I will ever be able to make. Guilty..... no, I don't feel guilty at all!
                    Maria

Comment

They should just lock me up and throw away the key...... there's hundreds and hundreds on my "Beast" (computer)
                      Kathryn
                      There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Comment

Working...
                      X