Ladies Luncheon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladies Luncheon

Did the Ladies Luncheon appear in a Friday tutorial a few years ago? I saw it as a digital pattern, and it looked very familiar, but not with this title.

I don’t recall a tutorial by that name.
    Last edited by Bubby; September 14, 2020, 07:23 AM.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

• misstrixella
      misstrixella commented
      Editing a comment
      No, Bubby, the tutorial I'm trying to remember is this Ladies Luncheon pattern, but with a different name. It's in an old BLOCK magazine under the name of Ladies Luncheon, though.

Coin Quilt with a Little Pizzazz may be the tutorial. It is shown with the pattern when you search Ladies Luncheon.

Comment

Roadie is right. i don't remember that tute. I might check out my stash for this one.

https://quiltingtutorials.com/tutori...little-pizzazz
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

• Monique
        Monique commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't either.

I found this on Missouri Star - is that the one you're looking for or an alternative? I looks like the Coin quilt already mentioned above though

https://shops.missouriquiltco.com/pr...quilt-pattern/

Comment

I am not a fan when they name the pattern something different from the tutorial, it makes the pattern so hard to find! They did that with Jenny's original bear paw tutorial, the pattern is called "Beach Picnic" and doesn't come up if you do a search for bear paw.

Comment

• KPH
          KPH commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree, it does make it harder to find.

• Hulamoon
          Hulamoon commented
          Editing a comment
          I think that it's necessary because sometimes she's demonstrating someone's pattern and using her technique. To publish it as her own the name needs to be changed. Just my grasp of it.

• misstrixella
          misstrixella commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I feel the same. There used to be a section on the website that listed all the patterns oldest to newest that included the alternate name if the pattern in BLOCK was called something different than the name of the tutorial.
      Working...
      X