Missing tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing tools

Don't you hate it when you hide stuff from yourself? I had coffee, ready to cut out two applecore table runners for gifts and my template is gone. I just bought it from M* for charms...I know I saw it recently...I have my grip stuff ready to put on the bottom...it's nowhere. I thought if I posted ..maybe it'll turn up! Thanks!!

Good luck! Hopefully it will turn up soon. I do the same thing and it drives me crazy...and there's no one to blame but me.

Comment

I found it, of course I looked there three times. I have a drawer full of charm packs...there it was..qq for those that have used this...I just realized how much smaller it is then the charm 5" how big will I get out of a charm pack? I'm doing a table runner or topper ...depending on what layout ...anyone made anything?

Comment

• Hillbillyhike
        Hillbillyhike commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad you found it so quickly. Happy piecing! I don't have many rulers nor have I used charm packs yet, but I have just received my first order from M*. Let us know how well the ruler works!

So glad you found it. I would have had to order a new one before I'd find it.

Katrina
      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

• KPH
        KPH commented
        Editing a comment
        Indeed, I'd find it. Then I'd have an extra template for a Secret Santa Surprise. lol

• Hillbillyhike
        Hillbillyhike commented
        Editing a comment
        Lucky Secret Santa! Lol

• Hulamoon
        Hulamoon commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought of you today when I was cleaning an area upstairs. I found two charm tumbler templates. Now I have three. 🤣

Ok, so I did a sample with a chritmas charm pack. I have the first row sewn...I forgot how time consuming this pattern was and don't want to bore of it before I do the gift one.

In case anyone wants to know a charm pack gives you a 22" square. It'll be for Abby lol she was like where did that Christmas fabric come from? She thought she took everything when she shopped my stash to start hers...you know us quilters have hidden fabric!!

Comment

• Hillbillyhike
        Hillbillyhike commented
        Editing a comment
        How many squares in a charm pack?

• Claire Hallman
        Claire Hallman commented
        Editing a comment
        I think most have 40-42 but you should check when you order because some are half as charming.

• Hillbillyhike
        Hillbillyhike commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol. half as charming. That's cute. Thanks Claire. That's good to know for planning purposes. I can see them coming in handy for certain projects. The variety of fabric you get is wonderful!
    Working...
    X