New Angela Walters Quilt Along

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Angela Walters Quilt Along

For those of you who enjoy Angela's quilt alongs, she is starting a new one. The intro. video now is posted on YT. It gives the schedule of the new series., which starts Sept. 28. This series will be FMQ with Rulers. These videos are free & will be posted weekly. You can watch them on YT or sign up to have the weekly videos, diagrams, etc. come to your e-m inbox. You can subscribe to her YT channel or subscribe to the challenge. If you can't devote time to the challenge now, you can watch them later on YT. Also each week, at a different day & time, there will be live chats. Angela's web site is Quilting is My Therapy. I'm looking forward to the new challenge.

Also Angela is planning something similar to the Midnight Quilt Show, but it will be her own studio & she'll be doing it herself.

Check it out & see if you want to learn some new techniques & expand your FMQ skills.

That sounds interesting. Thanks!
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

I am looking forward to this. I need to learn more since I really like the outcome.

Comment

I'm so looking forward to this challenge! I have dabbled into some ruler work on a couple of my quilt projects in the last year, but I truly want to expand my skills at it. Happy Quilting.Hugs Katie

Comment

Thanks Joy for posting this. Looking forward to it. Gina

Comment

• JCY
            JCY commented
            Editing a comment
            Angela has done several quilt-alongs. I have all the videos saved in a folder. I print off all the designs & have a 3-ring binder with all her notes, etc. I also have at least 3 of her FMQ books. I use a lot of her designs & get good ideas. It was a real treat when she was a guest at our guild & I was able to attend her all-day FMQ class. In one of my Forum albums, I have pics from that class, many of her quilts, etc. She's a very down-to-earth person. With each quilt-along, she offers a panel on which to quilt. She also has the thread collection. But one does not need to buy the panel. You can practice on your own sandwich.

I do like quilt alongs. The last one i did was on the Bernina site. It was fun! Count me in!

Comment

• JCY
            JCY commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't always do the quilting along at the time of the videos, but I save them for future reference.

About a decade ago, Angela was an active member of this forum. She's a sweetheart!
          Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Working...
          X